- Get a total-body workout in just 10 minutes!
- Tips for photographing your child's birthday
- DIY a colorful camera strap
- Indulge in delicious post-Lent recipes
- Create a sweet, soft chignon for fine hair
- Key signs you're still not over your ex
- 30 ways to wear your favorite white t-shirt
- Sale alert: freshen your rooms with new curtains
- Happy birthday, Kristen Stewart — see her movie roles over the years
- April 17 is approaching: helpful last-minute tax tips
- Zac Efron loses his shirt in Sydney!
Posts for April 8th 2012
Fab Recap — First Look at Madewell Fall 2012, Beyoncé's Tumblr, Our Ultimate Sunglasses Guide, and More!
This week was a week of fashionable firsts. From giving you the first look at Madewell's woodsy-inspired Fall 2012 collection to scouting the best vacation style in Beyoncé's just-launched Tumblr, it was a jam-packed succession of chic unfoldings. We launched our most comprehensive Spring sunglasses guide yet, completed our first TOMS do-it-yourself project (you should try it too!), and finally got a glimpse of Target's latest collaboration. Don't miss out on a moment of the action — click through to catch up on the week's most Fab news now.
Maybe it's the Passover spirit and Easter festivities, but our chic Fab community's street style was on-point and centered on pretty pastels, playful stripes, and lots of fresh floral interpretations this week. We're loving all of the inspired Spring outfits cropping up, so keep them coming. Here are our favorites: polka dots vs. polka dots vs. stripes, penny pincher fashion, orange and navy, punky brewster, running the streets, striped and solids, fluorescence, blue shades, stripe x stripe, and fire. Congrats all!