If you haven't met our sister site CelebStyle yet, then consider this your formal introduction. From style straight from the set to the best in celebrity trend-spotting, they make it their mission to bring you up to date on the latest and greatest from the world of celebrity fashion. This week, they're giving you a glimpse into the adorable Greta Gerwig's style, taking a look at the onscreen attire from Blake Lively and Chloe Moretz's latest movie, Hick, and supplying us with more in the ways of worthy celebrity-style inspiration. Want to know more? Click on for this week's CelebStyle highlights.
Posts for May 12th 2012
Finding a gift for your mom can be tricky, so we're helping out by rounding up the best gifts for her special day. Whether your mom prefers classic pieces, eco-friendly finds, or cool techie accessories, we've got something to fit every parental personality in today's Mother's Day gift guide. Watch to see all of our great ideas! On Allison McNamara: Topshop blouse, Vintage blazer, Elizabeth Cole necklace.
- Five ways to get Ginnifer Goodwin's Met Gala look for less — Beauty and the Budget
- Coco Rocha gets colorful for Elle Brazil — Sandi in the City
- Liquidation proceedings begin at Betsey Johnson — The Fash Pack
- Natalia Vodianova's 6-year-old daughter models for charity — Life, Love & Lace
- How to get safari-chic for under $90 — Cheap Chic Daily