- 5 ways to dress up your favorite jeans beyond the everyday
- Justin and Jessica get loved up at the Lakers game near Kim and Kanye
- Hot Hollywood vampires: do, dump, or marry?
- 5 fast, easy, and freezer-friendly meals
- What to Expect Director Kirk Jones shares personal stories he worked into the film
- Swing into Summer with these hanging chairs
- Johnny Depp's wacky and weird looks throughout the years
- What to do if you've cut your bangs too short
- Video: J Lo's public flirt with Casper — "He's so cute!"
- The most promising careers for new grads
- Reasons your bod doesn't look buff
- CelebStyle: Celebs in sheer stripes — 13 stars work the classic-turned-bold trend
- Spring activities to get your geek on
Posts for May 13th 2012
What a week it's been! From Monday's all-out glamorous Met Gala madness to previewing both Target and H&M's Fall 2012 collections, to catching up with Zoe Saldana at the Cosmopolitan Latinas launch and sharing our exclusive scoop on Cat Deeley's Summer must haves, we may not have slept much. But with Mother's Day and our stylish moms to shower with love today, sleep can wait one more day. Until then, catch up on the all the chicest fashion bits and baubles by clicking through now.
This week, our Fab community proved one deft group of denim stylers. From the most modern white skinny jeans to slouchy boyfriend cuts, our readers showed off preppy layers and breezy Summer-ready pieces on top to match their cool-girl bottoms. Throw into the mix some ultracolorful prints, minidresses, and pops of lace, and you've got a full spectrum of slick looks. Here are our favorites: California dreaming, pattern overload, black, white, and pink, military lace, a little leg, ikat prints, Forever 21 outfit, black, white, and denim, nautical prep, and rooftop. Congrats all!