- Tone your arms for Summer with this 10-minute workout
- Share your wedding dress photos with us!
- Spruce up your patio for Spring with these planters
- See pictures from this month's season finales
- When to use a pink concealer
- Super-hot superhero eye candy
- How to copy Gwyneth Paltrow's signature street style
- Tips for entertaining your kids at a wedding
- Tom Brady and Ashton Kutcher break out their best for Kentucky Derby
- Celebrate national burger month with these 13 recipes
- 5 free gifts for the not-so-tech-savvy mom
- 8 flexible careers that suit moms best
Posts for May 6th 2012
It's wedding season at Sugar HQ, and as we lust over the frothy white confections from Monique Lhuillier and dare to wear a bold red Vera Wang number down the aisle, there's one thing we're still dying to see: your wedding dresses. To our brides-to-be and married readers, we'd love for you to submit a photo of "the dress." Whether it be breathtakingly dramatic or country chic, white, ivory, lacy, or totally minimalistic, we want to see it all. There's nothing like culling inspiration from our superstylish community — just look to Fab readers KellieD, elw, Camarogirl67, and superguaffle, all of whom have shared their fairy-tale-worthy frocks with us already. Now, it's your turn. Simply upload your look in our Look of the Day group and you may just see yourself in our biggest reader-inspired wedding dress roundup yet!
With the Met Gala in sight (tomorrow night!), now is the time to recap on the week prior. From our ultimate wedding guide — gowns for every bride, accessories for every dress — and the exciting news of Anna Dello Russo's upcoming accessories collection for H&M to your first look at Gap's cool-girl Fall '12 lineup and every shot from Victoria's Secret epic swim catalog, it's been a busy, albeit super fashionable, week. Grab your morning coffee, find a cozy spot, and catch up on FabSugar's latest and greatest style bits and baubles now.
From pretty pastel hues to darker frocks and embellished tops, this week's most stylish Fab Community members showed off a wide spectrum of Spring trends. We loved spotting one cool Marni for H&M interpretation, ladylike pleats, and a couple of striped uniforms worth coveting. Here are our favorites: maxi pleats, I believe in pink, breath of fresh air, sweet 'n' tough, Marni uniform, palazzo pants and nautical stripes, minty love, daytime sparkles, put a smile on your face, and my look. Congrats all!