- Tone your arms with Cameron Diaz's trainer
- Simple but decadent side dishes
- Kate Middleton joins Princes William and Harry at a wedding
- Get excited — Moroccanoil is launching body care
- Get to know the man behind the monarch, Prince Philip
- Rebecca Taylor talks about her collection for girls
- The ultimate Spring dress guide
- Antique-hunting adventure at the Alameda Point Antiques Faire
- How well do you know the new True Blood characters?
- Video: Jimmy Fallon meets Carly Rae Jepsen
- Summer travels: 11 natural wonders in North America
- Twelve horses who almost won the Triple Crown
- CelebStyle: Carry a knuckle clutch like Jennifer Aniston
- Maybe Zooey Deschanel and Siri aren't such good friends
Posts for June 10th 2012
The lazy days of Summer have not slowed the fashion set's agenda. With the MTV Movie Awards kicking off on Sunday evening and the CFDA Awards trailing right behind on Monday night, there was no shortage of lust-worthy red-carpet moments. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth got engaged and, thus, fueled our celeb-inspired wedding dress wish list even more; we caught up with Brad Goreski, and he shared his closet organization tips (among other helpful styling pointers); and Michelle Obama wore a supercool Boy. by Band of Outsiders dress . . . that you can get your hands on, too. There's more where that came from, so kick back and catch up on the week's most fashionable happenings now.
It's the great my-wardrobe SALE PREVIEW, and my-wardrobe.com would like to treat you to a very tempting 30% off* sale sneak peek. So whether you're shopping for your holiday, for those Summer events, or simply to treat yourself, you'll be shopping those sale must haves before anyone else.
Simply enter PREVIEW213 in the promotional code box at the checkout, and hurry because this exclusive preview ends Sunday night!
*Discount available on full-priced items only. Items marked with "CLASSICS" or "NEW SEASON" banners are exempt from this promotion. Offer expires on 06/10/12. my-wardrobe.com reserves the right to amend the dates of this sale preview. See my-wardrobe.com for terms and conditions and brand exclusions.
With Summer style in full effect, our Fab community is coming up roses — or more literally, these stylish ladies are showing off this season's coolest plays on florals, sheer, and peplum silhouettes. Between the sunny ensembles and slick warm-weather accessories, we're dreaming of a Summery getaway. Here are our favorites from the week: Mocassins leo, Penny Pincher Fashion, Touch of Yellow, stripes on stripes, Orange Accents, Teal and Peach, Sheer Floral Perfection, sandal season, Sheer & Lace, and Summer Lovin'. Congrats, all!