- The right ways to air your dirty laundry
- What to eat at the 2012 Aspen Food & Wine Classic
- Kate Middleton goes camping with kids for charity
- The key to wearing the neon pink lipstick trend
- Leonardo DiCaprio gets a new waxed figure — see other waxed heartthrobs
- The top 75 kid-friendly restaurants in the US
- What to wear to a backyard BBQ
- Is Fifty Shades of Grey worth reading?
- Video: See Jennifer Lopez's sexy tour costumes with shirtless Casper Smart
- Productive ways to spend your Saturday
- Celebrate Summer solstice with Sun Salutation A
- CelebStyle: Snag this week's best celebrity looks
- How to create faux tinytypes on Instagram
Posts for June 17th 2012
Wedding season is in full swing, and we have everything you need when it comes to dresses, decor, bridal beauty, and more. Whether you're a bridesmaid in need of the best tips, seeking savvy spending advice, or in the mood to check out the most memorable TV and movie weddings, look no further.
Click through now to see our ever-expanding 2012 wedding season coverage.
With Summer's sunny outlook setting in, we happily welcomed another batch of Resort 2013 collections to pore over. To add to our warm-weather fever, we honed in our top 20 Summer style icons — including Audrey Hepburn, Kirsten Dunst, and Faye Dunaway — and sought out the brightest wares, best sales, and the hottest celeb-approved trends. Lest we forget, today we pay homage to our amazing dads and their most stylish moments to date. Now click through to catch up on the most fashionable highlights from the week.
Our Fab community never fails to breathe new life into the season's most beloved trends. These stylish ladies know how to keep their ensembles utterly fresh and unique — from perfect peplum renditions to updated takes on printed denim to bold colorblocking. Here are our favorites: Neon oversized dress; nautical; cool, calm, and collected; monochrome; Striped & Studded; the echo dress; the stylish housewife; Sequin and Converse; Athletic Sparkle; and Tartan Shirt. Congrats, all!