It's Saturday — and while there are errands to be run and park grazing to be done, don't forget to style accordingly. Put away your 9-to-5 wares, trade in your sky-high heels for a pair of ankle-strap flats, and don a cozy mix of Summer separates. The ultimate weekender wardrobe maintains a balance of laid-back pieces and sophisticated accents, and to inspire the next two days' worth of cool-girl outfits, just look to these 15 chic street-stylers for fashion cues. For running around town, pair up a vintage tee with a polished white blazer; for a low-key afternoon, opt for a breezy skirt and top combo; and for evening drinks, try a classic LWD with ankle booties. Keep clicking for 15 ways to refresh your weekend attire.
Posts for June 2nd 2012
If you don't know our sister site CelebStyle yet, then allow us to make an introduction. It's your one-stop shop for all things celebrity fashion-centric. From the latest onscreen style to the best celebrity-inspired trends, it's all right here. Looking to re-create Rachel Bilson's awesome brights, see the latest looks on Girls, or find out where to get your hands on Whitney Port's wild-print kicks? Step inside to get caught up with CelebStyle right now.
- See Kate Moss pose for Basement's Fall/Winter campaign — Sandi in the City
- Sweet Summer sneakers under $75 — Cheap Chic Daily
- Cara Delevingne goes retro for Lula magazine — Life, Love & Lace
- Three bags that look expensive but aren't — Beauty and the Budget
- Simon Spurr finally opens up about the departure from his brand — The Fash Pack