- Fresh-pressed juice recipes
- What Larry Ellison can do with his own Hawaiian island
- The people behind Brave tell us what the movie means to them
- A surprising way to boost your creativity
- How to work the denim jacket for Summer
- Ten luxe-feeling Summer finds, all on sale for under $100
- How to get gorgeous, glossy hair like Mila Kunis
- Get a sexy backside with this 10-minute workout
- Fourteen apocalyptic movies
- Food trends from the Aspen Food & Wine Classic
- Jessica Simpson shares her "street legal" cleavage
- Eighty-six indoor activities for kids on rainy Summer days
- It's official — you can use your iPhone underwater
Posts for June 24th 2012
It's time to catch up on the week's best, brightest, and most intriguing fashion bits and baubles. Here's a good place to start: test your running knowledge of the world's most stylish royals (including Kate Middleton). Then pore over the latest Resort '13 offerings, learn about Lauren Conrad's most memorable — and almost disastrous — fashion moment, and read up on the 10 pieces of jewelry we think every style setter will ever need in life. Add to that a mix of wedding style, an inside look on how a Dr. Martens shoe is made, and Emma Stone's growing arsenal of cool red-carpet ensembles courtesy of The Amazing Spider-Man promo tour, and you've got yourself a Sunday morning's worth of reading material. Keep clicking for this week's Fab Recap now.
Summer's here, officially, and our chic community of stylers are showing off the season's hottest trends. This week, you'll find an inspired mashup of floral-printed peplum tops, colorblocked maxi dresses, nautical stripes, and even ladylike pleats mixed with rocker-cool wares on display. Here are our favorites: Neon Touch, color block maxi, Penny Pincher Fashion, White Shades and Ice-Cream Colors, One Shirt, Three Ways: Part III, Rocker Chic, Perfect Stripes, Summer Neutrals & Embellished Collars, Florals and Peplum, and Leopard Jumpsuit. Congrats, all!