- Must-pack essentials for an urban Summer getaway
- Is Nathan Fillion the perfect man?
- Get ready for Summer with these BBQ basics
- Smart extreme couponing tips
- Shop Emma Stone's Jennifer Meyer jewelry
- Video: Matt Bomer and Alex Rodriguez on showing their "cookies"
- Copy Blake Lively's tousled, texturized fishtail braid
- Jennifer Weiner talks chick lit and her new novel
- Fun fireworks crafts without the fire
- Essentials for a successful backyard Fourth of July bash
- Meet the top 20 of So You Think You Can Dance!
- Celebrity trainers share wedding prep workout tips
- Miley Cyrus makes her first official engaged appearance
Posts for June 28th 2012
It's time for our LIVE premiere of The Amazing Spider-Man! Watch with us while we're on the red carpet interviewing Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield, and the rest of the cast. We will also be sharing insider pictures straight from the premiere, so be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for all our updates throughout the night. Tune in to POPSUGAR now to catch our LIVE broadcast from The Amazing Spider-Man premiere and check out the movie when it hits theaters on July 3!
Cherries are in season, in more ways than one. Alexa Chung proved they may just be the fruit du jour of accessories when she added them to her retro-inspired sundress at Wimbledon today. For Alexa, whom we've spotted styling up her looks with Charlotte Olympia's flamingo-print clutch and cat-face loafers, cheeky accents are the norm, though she may just be convincing us to give them a spin as well. We love how her playful footwear lent personality and played to the sweetness of her summery dress and raffia tote — in short, these sandals are quite literally the cherry on top of this everyday look.
We'll be LIVE alongside Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield at the red-carpet premiere of The Amazing Spider-Man on Thursday, June 28! We'll have lots of interviews with the entire cast of the film and will be sharing insider pictures straight from the premiere, so be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram too. Watch PopSugar LIVE from the premiere now!
Kim Kardashian stepped out in Studio City wearing an all-white ensemble consisting of a white Celine peplum top, which she's also worn with leather pants, motorcycle-style Balmain skinny jeans, and white Christian Louboutin pumps. Kim is clearly a fan of peplum as she also wore a nude peplum dress in Paris not too long ago. With Summer in our midst, it's the prime time to add a white peplum top to your mix. Whether you pick sleeveless, t-shirt style, or strapless, it'll add a sweet touch to any of your loud skirts, shorts, or bottoms. Shop our favorite white peplum tops to get the look now!
We all have past, present, and future obstacles. In high school, it was knowing who was a friend and who was a frenemy. Right now, it's getting parents off your back about finding a Summer job. In the future, it'll be finding the courage to confront the roommate who treats your dorm room like her personal laundry hamper.
While we can't help with the drama, we can introduce you to an all-in-one acne treatment that combats breakouts like nothing else. Neutrogena's All-in-1 Acne Control line clears up past, present, and future breakouts. With the clear skin you'll see from Neutrogena's new All-in-1 Acne Control, you'll be saying "Bring it on!" to the drama of yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
Because your wedding goes beyond the person you're marrying (at least where logistics are concerned), we're making it easier to get everything you need leading up to, during, and after your "I dos." We start with your bachelorette and go from there: narrow down your party dress, find your bridesmaids looks, then eek out your dream wedding gown. But it doesn't stop there — there's even more to consider, like what you're wearing to the reception, plus your dress style for the day after the big day. Feeling overwhelmed? Take a deep breath, and step inside — we've culled all the essentials in one ultimate guide. This is shopping made (really) easy. Take a minute to scan the contents and find exactly what you're looking for, or click right in to see it all.
- Find your perfect bachelorette dress — whatever the occasion may be.
- On the hunt for your rehearsal dinner dress? We've got you covered.
- Shop your bridesmaids dresses by budget.
- Find your wedding dress, accessories, and jewels for under $500.
- Our editors share their favorite wedding gowns of the season.
- The 30 best beach wedding gowns.
- Does the shoe fit? Shop our wedding picks to find the pair that does.
- We narrowed down the best reception dresses.
- Don't forget your day-after the wedding dress to celebrate your first day as man and wife in style.
Emma Stone's The Amazing Spider-Man promotion looks have been stunning so far — head to FabSugar to check them all out — and her jewelry selections have been equally fabulous. For her more casual ensembles, Emma has been mostly wearing delicate gold Jennifer Meyer jewelry: everything from teardrop earrings to a fringe necklace to simple rings. Check them all out, then shop exact and similar pieces to enhance your everyday wardrobe.
Ali Larter always puts her own twist on everything she wears, and her latest LA outfit showcased how to work a ruffled miniskirt with preppy pieces. Ali threw this navy eyelet Rag & Bone sweater ($275) over her shoulders, then sported a pearl necklace, round tortoise shades, a white satchel, and strappy tan leather sandals. The actress also tucked a simple white tank into her ruffled skirt for a casual twist. Shop Ali's exact sweater to pair with your ruffled miniskirts or pair it with celeb-approved white skinny jeans when the temperature cools down at night.
- What Lady Gaga bought at the Daphne Guinness auction — Styleite
- PETA bashes Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen for $16,900 fur bag — Fashionista
- How Miley Cyrus picked her peekaboo LBD — People Style Watch
- You won't believe what we found at the Goodwill warehouse outlet — Stylelist
- Online store Everlane evolves — Style.com
- Glam tip: a cool foundation — Olivia Palermo
- The 10 most expensive sweatpants — The Daily Beast
- Who wore the red suit better: Blake or Rihanna? — HuffPost Style
- Adam Lippes to relaunch his collections in February — The Cut
- 15 bright watches to up the ante on your arm party — Racked
- First Look: Jennifer Hudson’s new QVC collection — InStyle