- Fourth of July movie guide — what to see and who to bring!
- Whip up a red, white, and blue flag cake
- Learn how to do a Dutch braid
- Magic Mike strippers and other sexy stars dish about nudity
- Throw a great Fourth of July-themed birthday party
- See the chic street styles catching Fab's eye
- Inspirational sources for creating your ideal wedding
- Which July movies are you excited to see?
- Who to reach out to if your medical claim gets denied
- Try best moves for a hotel room workout
- Summer dangers for your feline friends
- Get crafty with online sewing and crafting classes
- Celebrities are still going strong for wild leopard jeans
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck celebrate their anniversary with dinner
Posts for July 1st 2012
Summer is the perfect time to bring out your pretty florals, vibrant hues, and girlie dresses. Our chic Fab community shows you how it's done with their takes on Summer style. Here are our favorites: Colorful Shorts & White Blazer, Wicked, Stella & Dot, The Stylish Housewife, Penny Pincher Fashion, Look of the Day: Mint + Coral, Levi's Vintage Shorts, Floral Shirtdress, Pink Blueberry, and Keeping Casual!
If you're addicted to all things celebrity fashion-related, then you and our sister site CelebStyle will be fast friends. With trend-spotting, style on set, and the latest celebrity looks, CelebStyle covers all your bases, so you'll never miss a moment. This week, they're giving us a shot of Fourth of July styling inspiration with our favorite celebs in their red, white, and blue; tracking down the latest in must-have celebrity shoes; plus Emma Stone's covet-worthy jewels from her Amazing Spider-Man tour. It's all right here — click on to get acquainted, then be sure to click over to CelebStyle for more.