For up-to-the-minute celebrity-spawned trends — behind-the-scenes looks, on-set fashion, and every item you've seen a celebrity wearing or toting and thought to yourself, "I have to have that!" — our sister site CelebStyle has got you covered. This week, they're breaking down the best trends in celebrity sunglasses, must-have Summer shorts (like Olivia Palermo's pretty, scalloped pair), and a week's worth of must-mimic looks from Jessica Alba. Click on to see what you missed.
Posts for July 28th 2012
In today's DIY, we're showing you how to make the perfect pair of denim cutoff shorts to wear now and through Summer. It's simple; all you need are a pair of jeans, scissors, measuring tape, and a marking pencil. Follow our quick and easy steps and you'll have your own pair of frayed shorts in no time! On Allison McNamara: BREN top and shorts, Low Luv x Erin Wasson rings.
- Miranda Kerr lights up the cover of Vogue Turkey — Sandi in the City
- The best light Summer layers to shop now — Stylenotes
- See Thomas Wylde's new Pre-Fall 2012 collection — Couture and the City
- How Karl Lagerfeld really feels about Victoria Beckham — The Fash Pack
- Shop shiny metallic cuffs for Summer — Cheap Chic Daily