- Who's who on the US Olympic women's gymnastics team
- Olympic host cities as seen from space!
- Watch Daniel Craig get dangerously sexy in a teaser for Skyfall
- Michelle Obama shows her love for Team USA basketball
- Team USA Olympians know how to rock some serious star-spangled style
- Overslept? Look great no matter how little time you have
- What USA's Olympians eat, both on and off the clock
- Eleven vintage sports posters to celebrate the Olympics
- Ten bold yellow bags to carry all Summer
- Modern night-lights to keep the monsters away
- The surprising day jobs of 12 Olympians
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship time line
- Video: highlights from the Olympics opening ceremony
Posts for July 29th 2012
Our sold out inaugural July POPSUGAR Must Have bag is out and now we're gearing up to ship out all of our August goodies. We'll be revealing what's inside the July bag soon, but before then we wanted to remind you of our awesome referral program. All you have to do to earn free Must Have shipments is get your friends and family to sign up and get in on the fun.
Every month, Lisa Sugar and the POPSUGAR staff curate an exciting bag full of fun must-have products from fashion, beauty, home decor, fitness, and more. Our customized bag will include tried-and-true classics, celebrity favorites, and brands you've yet to discover. Join POPSUGAR Must Have now to receive our August must-have essentials for your home and entertaining.
Here's how the rewards program works:
- Influencer Get one month FREE when you refer two friends.
- Insider Get three months FREE when you refer five friends.
- VIP Get six months FREE when you refer 10 friends!
It's that easy! Now it's time to sign up now and share the Must Have love!
You may have heard rumblings that Barneys is taking its highly-anticipated Warehouse Sale — our mecca for deep designer discounts — online for the first time ever. We're here not just to tell you it's true, but we're going to make the news even better. We're partnering with Barneys to give our readers — yes, you — private access to all the online-sale awesomeness and we're getting you in a full day ahead of the general public. All you have to do is enter our giveaway for an opportunity to win one of five $200 gift cards to Barneys to shop away online or in stores. With your entry, you'll also be added to the early-access list and alerted via email as soon as the sale goes live. What could be better?
This giveaway has ended.
Before you dive into day three of the London games, let's take a moment to process another stylish week gone by. There's enough chic content to go around, from last Sunday's Teen Choice Awards red-carpet live coverage to Michelle Obama's most memorable fashion quotes to a plethora of Olympics-inspired shopping stories. Have a nagging style question? Look to our fashion-minded glossary for resolution. Planning a cruise? We've got the perfect set of out-to-sea ensembles inside. Feeling the Summer sales itch? No worries — we've scouted out the best denim markdowns happening right now. Just keep clicking to catch up on the latest bits and baubles from the week.
This week, it was easy to see what ruled our Fab community's wardrobes — easy, breezy white shirts. Worn off the shoulder, tied at the waist, or loose and drapey, this essential staple was as popular as ever. Not one to be overshadowed, edgy leather pieces and playful prints also made standout appearances this week. Here are our favorites: Scarf Print Shorts; Sheer, Prints and Sneakers; cutoff curfew; Spot of Leopard; summer leather; Sheer & Leather; Bold Prints; Shake Down the Stars; Preppy Proper; and Leather & Denim. Congrats, all!
From cat eye to oversize, to printed or clear — every girl needs an arsenal of standout sunnies to stay eternally chic wherever the sun shines. Whether you're looking for edgy, classic, or quirky shades, we've selected a variety of styles to suit every face and every personality. On Allison: American Apparel top