- Tour a nursery that packs a colorful punch
- Get sandy in geek-approved beach gear
- The ultimate guide to grilling
- Ways to unwind after a long workday
- Vests that provide protection for your pet
- See Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow's surprise concert kiss!
- Jazz up your bikini with body chains
- Clever makeup tips you may not have heard before
- Weddings make a bang with fireworks
- The best international design hotels
- Six bags every woman should own
- Get the scoop on The Mindy Project
- Play FitSugar's fave Summer Olympian game
- Jennifer Aniston wears a bikini with shirtless Justin Theroux
Posts for July 4th 2012
The Fourth of July is the ideal time to perfect your all-American look, and with it being on a Wednesday, we think that gives you an extra excuse to red, white, and blue it all week long. We have everything you need to spark some sartorial fireworks of your own this year, from pool-party-appropriate rompers to your BBQ best. Happy birthday, America — and don't forget to scoop up that one extra outfit à la Americana just for good luck. On Allison McNamara: Motel top, Lia Sophia necklace.
We’re noticing a common thread among the past few campaign stars for Material Girl, Madonna and daughter Lourdes Leon’s juniors clothing line for Macy’s: they’re all daughters of famous musicians–something Lourdes can probably relate to. Jagger, offspring of Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall, follows Kelly Osbourne as the line’s newest face and now we have the full campaign.
Click over to Fashionista for the full story and the rest of the campaign images.
Everyone else, submit your looks, and we just might feature you on FabSugar!