- How to pack the perfect geeky picnic
- Seasonal soups to reheat throughout the week
- Simple ways to go green and save
- Video: A total body workout in 10 minutes
- Brighten up your Summer with Jessica Alba's hot pink flats
- A mascara you must try
- Famous women open up about divorce
- Ideas for a mermaid birthday party
- Before and after: a found dresser gets a fantastic face-lift
- Three ways to wear one stylish dress
- Roles that made us adore Tom Hanks
- Ten ways to work off an ice cream cone
- Blake Lively goes boating in a bikini with shirtless Ryan Reynolds
Posts for July 8th 2012
Enviable style was in full swing as Couture Fashion Week in Paris made its mark with a bevy of celebrities dressed to the nines. We have our picks for the most swoon-worthy gowns and the celebs who stunned from the front row. See and shop Behati Prinsloo's must haves, find out what to pack for your next road trip, and more news here in our Fab recap of the week.
It's a battle between vibrant brights and prints with pop this week! Our Fab community makes a statement this Summer with two equally stylish choices. Here are our favorites: Country Side Denim, Penny Pincher Fashion, Feels Like Christmas, Street Pastel, Floral Dress, A Pop of Neon, Nautical Inspired, My Independence Day Stripes, Stripes and Spots, and Citrus Hues.