- Sexy movie politicians who win our vote
- Satisfying salad entrées to make this week
- Pregnant Camila Alves wears a bikini with shirtless Matthew McConaughey
- How to make your own nail decals with wax paper and nail polish
- Back-to-school essentials for your little rocker
- Styling suggestions that will help you master the tricky change of seasons
- British brands that should be on your design radar
- Get the pilot scoop on Last Resort
- Video: Savvy ways to cut wedding costs
- Workout inspiration straight from the Olympians
- CelebStyle: Get Leighton Meester's Gossip Girl look
- A look at ultra trendy lucite furniture
- Creative apps to use right now
Posts for August 12th 2012
It's Summer, so what better way to kick off our POPSUGAR Must Have subscription than with the perfect beach bag! For July we focused on the season's essential beauty items, like nail polish to show off in your favorite sandals, exfoliator to keep your skin looking and feeling fresh, and lip color for a night out on the town. This is just the beginning of so much yet to come — we'll be sharing our picks in home, fashion, fitness, food, and everything else we love. August is all about entertaining. Here's why we picked out what went inside our inaugural July POPSUGAR Must Have bag! We hope you love it as much as we do.
This week effortless style was the name of the game for our Fab community. Boyfriend shorts, chambray shirts, and bold prints reigned supreme, while pretty dresses and rompers also made an appearance. Here are our favorites: Black & White Prints, Floral Visor, Little White Dress, Leopard Print, Casual Summer, Pattern Mixing, A Lady at Lunch, Chambray All Day, Boyfriend denim shorts, and crisscross. Congrats, all!
Bold, brilliant stripes graced the runways at Marc by Marc Jacobs, Proenza Schouler, and J.Crew, which inspired us to create a fun DIY around this playful print! Today, we're showing you how to make a vibrant striped clutch that is easy to make and stylish to wear. All you need is a clutch, spray paint, and masking tape — simple, right?
This week has been all about switching styling gears, slowly but surely, of course. And to prove that we're well on our way to a full-fledged Fall state of mind, we've got quite the lineup of chic content. It's time to make the dog days of Summer really count and get yourself prepped for the cooler months ahead, with 33 stylish sisters meant to inspire your own fashion whims, our first-ever Summer style superlatives, and a fresh batch of back-to-school shopping musts. Ready to catch up on the latest and greatest reads from the week? Right this way.