If the latest round of celebrity looks inspire your own fashion envy, our sister site CelebStyle's got you covered. They make it their mission to track down the latest in must-have celebrity style, breaking trends, and presenting straight-from-the-set fashion, so you'll never feel that frustration of scouring the web for hours only to come up empty-handed on a search for Blake Lively's awesome heels or Kate Bosworth's killer boots. This week, they're giving us the scoop on Sophia Bush's Summer (and Fall!) essentials, tracking down Rihanna's must-have tee, and much, much more. Click on for everything you ever wanted to know about celebrity-minded style.
Posts for August 25th 2012
It's no secret that we eagerly tune in to Gossip Girl each week to see Serena van der Woodsen's city chic style, but it's really her alter ego's off-duty outfits that we adore. Today, we're going to show you six easy ways to channel Blake Lively's show-stopping style. Whether it's a hint of sheer, a pretty blue, or a heavy dose of sparkle, use these quick tricks to add some Blake Lively-approved glamour into your wardrobe.
- Daria Werbowy stuns in a moody Vogue Paris spread — Sandi in the City
- Peep the complete Solange Knowles for Madewell Fall '12 campaign — The Fash Pack
- Nicole Kidman strips down in V Magazine — Life, Love & Lace
- Fall's chicest accessories under $50 — Beauty and the Budget
- Binge vs. budget: leopard loafers — Cheap Chic Daily