- Five things to look for during the political conventions
- Wear white jeans into Fall
- Are grocery auctions the new way to save on food?
- Changes in your kitchen could help shed pounds
- Farmers market salsa for all your Summer tomatoes
- Try burrata-stuffed squash blossoms with olive tapenade
- Find out what goes into a single jar of Crème de la Mer
- Leonardo DiCaprio works his charm on Wall Street
- Delicious smoothies for your busy mornings
- Preppy home decor fit for the Ivy League
- Hot for teacher: go back to school with smokin' onscreen educators
- Celebstyle: Katie Holmes goes schoolgirl chic in bird-print shorts
- Sites to follow when the web gets wacky
- Posh, Bieber, Nina, Ian, and more stars popping up in viral videos!
Posts for August 26th 2012
Another week has come to an end, and it was chock-full of notable moments! First, we brought you our favorite pieces from Nicole Richie's debut collection for Macy's Impulse. Then we showed you the top ankle boots that you need to have for Fall. Our quintessential style starlets from today and yesteryear inspired us for the season ahead. With Fashion Week fast approaching, we featured runway retrospectives from some of our favorite designers. Read all about these stories and more in our Fab Recap.
As Summer winds down, our Fab community continued to bring on a plethora of chic looks. There were vibrant hues, slouchy separates, and even a bit of borrowed-from-the-boys this week. Here are our favorites: Santa Monica, The Cat, Minkette, Sheer Madness, Patience, Bold Peplum, Leopard Top, Parachute Youth, Menswear Inspired, and Floral Romper. Congrats, all!