If celebrity style photos inspire the thought "I have to have that" or "Where do I get that?", then you and our sister site CelebStyle will be fast friends. Their celebrity-style coverage goes even further than what celebs are wearing; they hone in on the best trends, where to find the latest celeb must-haves, and what the stars are wearing on set. Missed a moment? Then get caught up right here with SJP and Jessica Alba's must-mimic looks, where to get your hands on Rihanna's cool shades, and so much more.
Posts for August 4th 2012
Warm Summer days are the norm come August, so accordingly, we're showing you how to update a pair of basic denim shorts with a cool Aztec print. We saw tribal and Navajo patterns at Mara Hoffman for Spring 2012, inspiring us to re-create this look for ourselves. In today's DIY, we're adding a vibrant print to our favorite go-to cutoffs: watch to see how it's done! On Allison McNamara: Topshop dress.
- Victoria Beckham talks about guest-editing Glamour's September issue — The Fash Pack
- Karlie Kloss looks adorable in Juicy Couture's Fall 2012 campaign — Sandi in the City
- Inspirational ladies to emulate for your next brunch — Beauty and the Budget
- Candice Swanepoel fronts Brian Atwood's first print campaign — Life, Love & Lace
- Binge vs. budget: floral jeans — Cheap Chic Daily