- The ultimate Fall denim guide for 2012!
- Labor Day has passed, but there are still ways to experience Summer beauty
- Marinated olives and goat cheese make a great, easy appetizer
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z cuddle up during their Philly weekend!
- Find out where 28 smart female celebs went to college
- New spins on cheeseburgers, a kiddie food favorite
- Let your style shine with these chic lamps
- Logan Lerman dishes on working with Emma Watson
- Video: Are you up to date on the best viral videos?
- Tips on cleaning your closet for a new season
- Great tips for vegan burgers
- CelebStyle: Get to know footwear designer Jerome C. Rousseau
- Robots worthy of the Robot Hall of Fame
- How to make your own hair chains!
Posts for September 3rd 2012
Whether it was with intricate embroidery, floral appliqués, or bejeweled embellishments, designers let loose with decorations on the Fall 2012 runways. We saw cool studs and ornate, Western-inspired stitching at Isabel Marant, inspiring us to adopt a cowgirl vibe for the season. On the runways at Valentino and Stella McCartney, pumped-up floral and baroque details got a three-dimensional makeover, thanks to gorgeous embroidery work — and at Chanel, the king of gorgeous, overstated elegance served up outerwear, tops, and dresses covered in rough-cut crystals and colorful beaded buttons. We're so excited for this over-the-top trend that we've curated a special shopping list of festooned pieces for you to snap up now. Click through to see them all now.
In honor of Labor Day, we're showing how cool white jeans can look into Fall, thanks to the crisp styling of stylesbyassitan. She goes for a Western vibe with a crisp denim shirt and decorative belt, but keeps the whole look fresh and not costumey by adding modern accents like minimal black heels and a streamlined handbag. We love the addition of a single silver bangle on each wrist. This is Western chic at its best.
Everyone else, submit your looks, and we might just feature you on FabSugar!