With January in full swing, there's no time like the present to reflect on all the gorgeous accessories we saw on the Spring 2013 runways in New York, London, Milan, and Paris. When it came to bags, we saw all shapes, sizes, and colors, from the structured, ladylike satchels at Louis Vuitton and Bottega Veneta, to flirty floral-print bags at J.Crew, Mulberry, and more. It's time to drop your jaws and start saving your pennies — just click through to get your fill of the best bags for Spring '13 right now.
Posts for January 19th 2013
Ever been confused about how to wash a certain kind of fabric? We've definitely been there, which is why we had our fashion reporter Allison McNamara learn how to wash just about anything and everything. Whether you're confused about what items should stay far away from the dryer or you want to know which detergents are best for hand-washing, we're tackling all of your laundry queries — take a look! On Allison McNamara: J.Crew top, Urban Outfitters skirt.
- Georgia May Jagger models for H&M's latest collection — Beauty and the Budget
- Coco Rocha talks about mixing modeling and religion — The Fash Pack
- See J Brand's Spring 2013 campaign, starring Monika Jagaciak — Sandi in the City
- Shop the best not-so-basic button-down shirts — Tiger Tem's Fashion Bites
- Binge vs. Budget: structured satchels — Cheap Chic Daily