- Highlights from Obama's inauguration weekend
- Happy hour: limoncello Champagne cocktail recipe
- Katy Perry and Usher perform for Michelle Obama at the Kids' Inaugural Concert
- The best cozy celebrity fashion from the Sundance Film Festival
- Red lipstick done the Scarlett Johansson way
- The 15 qualities that will impress your boss instantly
- Listen along Monday with a special Obama inauguration Spotify playlist
- Take a sneak peek at round-two mom-to-be Jessica Simpson's maternity line
- Tips and tricks for being a painting expert
- Everything you wanted to know about penguins
- Get Oscar ready with a list of past nominees and winners
- Prep for work with these yoga poses
- Video: three reasons we want to see Britney in Vegas
Posts for January 20th 2013
We're bringing you this week's best in sartorial inspiration from our Fab community members, who have embraced everything from perfect pops of vibrant color to a fearless approach to mixing prints. Here are our favorites: The Stylish Housewife, PursuitofShoes, Sorelle in Style, TheStylishType, Rita Korkounian, Jenny in Jacquard, Nettevartanian, Alyssa-Runway Chef, Stilettos Diary, AmadeusOnTheCatwalk, and Dadouchic. Congrats, all!
This week, we kicked off award season — full steam ahead — first with the People's Choice Awards, then with the Critics' Choice Awards, and finally with the Golden Globes. We didn't take our eyes off the red carpet, and the result is a massive roundup of all the stunning gowns and accessories — complete with designer credits. And we were more than a little excited when Emily Blunt and Jennifer Lawrence showed up in the gowns we predicted for them! We broke down each trend to keep you up to date on the most embellished, colorful, and sexy looks, followed every afterparty outfit change, and collected the best social-media snaps from the awards' festivities. Check out all of our award-season coverage thus far, right this way.