- Sneak peek: Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent's Fall collection — Lucky
- J.Crew’s Jenna Lyons talks picks, preps, and personal connection — Style File
- 2010 Asian Film Awards — Red Carpet Fashion Awards
- Stefano Tonchi officially in at W — The Cut
- Nevenka designer says plus-size clothing endorses unhealthy living — Stylelist
- Find your signature style in five easy steps — InStyle
- Janet Jackson pays tribute to McQueen on the red carpet — People
- Modern bohos embrace the red — Modelinia
- Maison Martin Margiela Reflector clutch — Purse Blog
Me and my banana seat cruiser had a nice long ride on the Boulevard last weekend. Wardrobe malfunctions are one of the imminent dangers of bike riding so I needed your help in finding an equally fashionable and functional outfit.
I started you off with this sporty Versace Small Darling Convertible Tote ($3,330) because the shoulder straps can be buckled at the base for backpack wear. That will definitely keep my hands where they're supposed to be — on the handles!
Let's see what you all came up with!
To see the rest, read more
If you're in the market for a dress that will make you stand out, Chick Downtown's sale section is the place to turn to. Whitley Kros, Theory, and Karen Zambos are just some of the featured brands.
Personally, I'm doting for this 12th Street by Cynthia Vincent Ruffle Mini Floral Dress ($206, originally $412) because it's feminine, but not in an obnoxious way; the black background and sheer sleeves lend a special touch.