Check Out Our New Grammy Faceoff Game! Grammy night was so much fun we have even more coming your way. We know how much you all love playing Celebrity Faceoff, and now we have a brand new game just for the Grammys! If you've already voted on your favorite looks of the night, now you can defend them as they go head-to-head with other stars.
Playing Celebrity Faceoff may be super addictive for all the Pop fans but now the geeks have rolled out a brand new game just for the Grammys and it's all about Fab fashion! If you've already voted on your favorite looks of the night, now you can defend them as they go head-to-head with other stars. All you have to do is click here to start playing, but be warned — it's super addictive.
If there's one thing I can say about this year's Grammy Awards, it's that the performances offered something for just about everyone, from the indie rocker to the Beatles fanatic to the Sinatra lover. There were quieter numbers (Feist's
"1 2 3 4") and high-energy rockers (Amy Winehouse, live from London). And there was Kanye West's glow-in-the-dark "Stronger" featuring Daft Punk's first-ever TV appearance (that's them in the glowing skeleton suits). Check out the video of that performance here, and in the comments, let me know which performances made the long, long show worth watching for you.
More, more, more Grammys fun! The after parties rolled on last night, and I can't say I blame everyone for wanting to let loose after that marathon show. Rihanna and her friend? boyfriend? Chris Brown got cozy at the LA Reid /EW party, though things got a little bumpy for Rih-Rih when another car hit her limo when she was trying to leave. Thankfully no one was injured. Kid Rock, Rande Gerber, and Cindy Crawford posed at the Warner Music Group bash, while Fergie rocked another mysteriously flowy dress with Josh and Nelly at Universal Music Group's event. Lindsay Lohan skipped (not invited to?) the actual award show but made sure to hit up the other events of the evening. Looks like she's back on the scene with a vengeance. ICYMI, check out all our Grammy coverage and play our brand new Grammys fashion faceoff game.
To see more from the parties including Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z, Busta Rhymes, Mary J. Blige, Beyonce Knowles, Solange Knowles, Josh Duhamel, Fergie, Colbie Caillat, Rihanna, Chris Brown, Keyshia Cole, Kanye West, Deryck Whibley, and many others just read more
- Actor Roy Scheider, best known for playing the police chief in Jaws, passed away at the age of 75 on Sunday, Variety reports.
- Sunday's Grammy Awards were the third least-watched Grammy ceremony ever, writes the AP.
- Juno, No Country for Old Men, and The Wire were big winners at the Writers Guild of America Awards over the weekend, Variety reports.
- Kristen Bell will star in Disney's romantic comedy When in Rome, writes Hollywood Reporter.
- ComingSoon has the news that Michelle Pfeiffer will star in Cheri, a film adaptation of the 1920s novel by French author Collette.
- Yet another way to watch the Olympics this summer: Oxygen will carry gymnastics, tennis, and some other events, TV Guide reports.
- Pitchfork reports that there's a Radiohead greatest hits album on the way.
- According to Variety, Ellen Page will have the lead role in Sam Raimi's horror flick Drag Me to Hell.
It may have been a looong Grammy Awards, but it was only more reason to keep the party going after the show ended. The stars got to mix and mingle with their fellow musicians at the Sony BMG Party, making for some predictable (and a few unlikely) pairings. Nicole and Joel were looking a little worn out, while Beyonce was practically glowing in yellow next to John Mayer, making her fourth outfit change of the night. Which B outfit was your favorite? Also, is it just us, or did John look a little too pretty-boy last night? Carrie Underwood naturally gravitated toward country star Brad Paisley, while Jay-Z looked absolutely thrilled to be posing with Chris Daughtry. We just wish we could eavesdrop on a few of their conversations, although something tell us that Amy Winehouse's performance was a hot topic across the board.
Tons more pics including Michelle Williams, Lil Mama, Natasha Bedingfield, and many others if you read more