- A recap of the social and gleeful Golden Globes — PopSugar
- 10 best quotes from last night's show — BuzzSugar
- Vote love it or hate it on all the red-carpet looks — FabSugar
- Miss Nebraska, 17, wins Miss America pageant — NY Daily News
- Remembering Martin Luther King Jr. — Huffington Post
- James Franco to play serial killer in new movie — Nerve
- Steve Jobs taking a medical leave of absence from Apple — GeekSugar
- British maternity leave to soon include men — BBC News
If you've been following our Golden Globes red carpet and the awesome InStyle party, then you know it's been a glamorous night. But wait, there's more, like Natalie Portman and Jennifer Lopez doing a costume change, and Nicky and Paris sharing a sisterly moment. We've rounded up the best looks from the rest of the parties and brought them to you. Click in to check it out.
As soon as the last award had been handed out, many of Hollywood's chicest celebs took their star power from the red carpet to last night's InStyle afterparty. It was a very fun mix of high-wattage celebrity like best actress winner Natalie Portman and more of our fave stylish stars. Camilla Belle wowed in a fitted gray gown, Emma Roberts took a vintage '20s turn, Nicky Hilton went for a metallic mini, and Kim K. was extra curvalicious. Click through our slideshow of complete afterparty glamour.
Oh, what a night! Glammed-up celebs made for a dazzling red carpet, showing up in one-shoulder gowns, sexy strapless numbers, minimalist Calvin Klein, and lots of nude. Claire Danes and Emma Stone wowed in sherbet-colored Calvin gowns; Eva Longoria brought sexy back in a sophisticated black Zac Posen; Olivia Wilde fulfilled a sparkling fantasy in her chocolate-hued Marchesa number; and Anne Hathaway stunned in a slim sequin Armani gown. Now it's time for you to tell us: who was best dressed at the Golden Globes?
- Get ready for Sunday with a look back at past glamorous Golden Globes — PopSugar
- More colleges keeping their eyes out for dangerous students — USA Today
- Lara Stone has a new Calvin Klein commercial — Fashionologie
- The Dilemma has trouble making jokes about a failing marriage — BuzzSugar
- Natalie Portman is very superstitious about pregnancy — People
- Italy's Silvio Berlusconi investigated in hooker scandal — Daily Beast
- Spiderman musical delayed another month — NY Post
- Princess Mary of Denmark debuts her royal twins — Huffington Post
Hollywood descended on the desert Saturday for the Palm Springs International Film Festival, with actors like Ben Affleck, Carey Mulligan, and Natalie Portman taking the stage for the evening's awards gala. Jake Gyllenhaal playfully teased an expectant and engaged Natalie as he presented her with this year's Desert Palm Achievement Award. She thanked her Black Swan director and costars from the podium, then became emotional as she mentioned her fiancé Benjamin Millepied. Natalie referred to Ben in the audience, saying he "partnered me in the movie and who now partners me in life." Javier Bardem also paid tribute to his wife, Penelope Cruz, when he accepted the International Star Award. She didn't walk the red carpet with him, but was reportedly backstage to lend her support as he picked up the honor. The Biutiful actor said he intended to "share this with my love, with Penelope, because of the great human being she is. She is a gift. She is a present. . . Thank you. I love you." Ben Affleck, who served as this year's festival chairman, also gave Jennifer Garner a lighthearted shout-out. Check out today's PopSugar Rush to see our interviews with gala attendees including Natalie, Javier, and James Franco!