- Marni leather fold-over clutch — Purse Blog
- Marni leather fold-over clutch — Purse Blog Lost luggage? Or, a lesson in packing — The Daily Chic Report
- Keegan Singh works menswear-clad Vanessa Traina for Dossiere — Fashionologie
- First lady fashion, a new diplomatic weapon? — The HuffingtonPost
- Something for the ladies at Thomas Pink — Style File
- Someone needs to own this dress — Lucky Magazine
- Tim Blanks and the Fashion Gauntlet — Fashionista
- Best of both worlds: YSL's new vintage at Barneys — Teen Vogue Blog
- Fashion house Lacroix seeks partner — WSJ
- Full-throttle motorcycle jackets — Swell Blog80%20 Fall 2009 collection — Nitrolicious
Sneaker collecting is a very male-dominated hobby, but shoe designer Ce Ce Chin wants to change all that with her 80%20 brand. Unlike the usual Nike Dunks and limited-edition Pumas, Chin's artful designs—sold at Urban Outfitters, Alloy, and other stores—are delightfully girly, adorned with images of birds and unicorns and decorated with bows and shearling trim. Here are some of my favorite 80%20 sneakers.
Unicorn Sneaker in Army, $70, available here.
Rocky Mountain Sneaker in Starry Night, $70, available here.
To see the rest, read more