Finding a chic carryall that can easily take you from lounging in the sand to drinks afterwards is a seasonal essential. This Summer, beach-worthy totes from Club Monaco, and Marc by Marc Jacobs feature a range of water-resistant and lightweight silhouettes that are as cool as they are functional.
Celebrate the first weekend of Summer in style! We've already showed you the five hottest swimsuit trends of the season, and now we've rounded up three of our favorite beach totes on the market. Whether you want something clear, striped, or raffia, watch to see which beach bags topped our list. All bags courtesy of Shopbop.com. On Allison McNamara: Motel dress, Honey Rose & K necklace.
Throughout the year, we've kept you in the know and up to speed on what fabulous pieces you should snap up each season, and now it's time to take a look back at which Need Now posts had you guys talking most:
- Check out the super-chic statement jackets we suggested.
- See the colorful crop of shoes we offered up when Spring sprung.
- You kept it cute with these sweet Spring shorts.
- Easy and breezy was the name of the game for these cute little white dresses.
- Once Summer rolled around, these snazzy beach totes were the center of attention.
- We helped you find the ultimate pretty party-girl frock for your Summer wedding festivities.
- As things cooled down, you slipped into cozy-chic tights.
- Fall's classic-cool trousers helped us stay sophisticated.
- When it came to finding Fall-fabulous coats, we had you covered.
- You put your best foot forward in these fun Fall boots.
Whether you're feeling sassy cutout swimsuits, surf-tastic styles, or girlie-girl cuts, your trip to the beach is not complete without a fabulous tote. But with so many styles out there right now, it's hard to find the one that will be your constant Summer companion. What about this Feed Guatemala Ikat Tote ($39) by Lauren Bush? It's philanthropic, inexpensive, and totally cute. Proceed for more Fab-approved beach bags to tote right now.