- This NYC apartment is geared toward company and cocktails — Architectural Digest
- Tips to (finally) get your home's paint color right! — HuffPost Home
- How to transform a closet into an office — it's possible! — Country Living
- Tour the perfect union of modern and eclectic design — Apartment Therapy
- Your garden design questions, answered! — Real Simple
- What the color of your living room says about you . . . — House Beautiful
Spring is officially here, which means it's time to refresh your wardrobe. Instantly amp any outfit with a splash of bold color, as seen on the runways at Michael Kors and Proenza Schouler. Spice up typical Spring florals by choosing one with Eastern-inspired accents, or opt to go comfy in this season's relaxed pant silhouette. Watch as we present you with five top trends for Spring!
Spring is officially here, which means it's time to refresh your wardrobe! Instantly amp up any outfit with a splash of bold color, as seen on the runways at Michael Kors and Proenza Schouler. Spice up typical Spring florals by choosing one with Eastern-inspired accents, or opt to go comfy in this season's relaxed pant silhouette. Watch as we present you with five top trends for Spring!
This week, we asked you to play editor and craft a kick-ass color-blocked look to capitalize on one of Spring's brightest trends. You rose to the challenge, giving us the bold, color-coded looks we were craving, but it was kellyn009's cheeky mix-and-match that caught our attention. She paired fabulous fuchsia and sunny yellow separates for a perfectly Fab transitional ensemble that we're dying to re-create. Congrats to kellyn009! Be sure to stay tuned for your next editorial assignment and a chance to be featured on Fab!
How sharp are your shopping and styling skills? It's time to bring the Spring trends into our wardrobe, and we want your input. We'll supply the trend, and you be the editor: create an outfit on ShopStyle that reflects the trend, and the best one gets published on FabSugar. This week's trend is bold color mixing.We loved it on the runway, shown here at DKNY, Jil Sander, and Gucci. Now it's popping up on stylish women on the streets of Paris. It's super easy and fun to style a look. Here's how:
1. Go to ShopStyle and sign up for a free account. If you already have a PopSugar account, no need to sign up.
2. Shop away. Hover over the item you want and click "Favorite" so it goes into your Stylebook.
3. Ready to style? Go to your Stylebook and click "Create a Look." Drag and drop the pieces you want. Make it look pretty.
4. Save it, then click "Share Look," then "Blog It."
5. Copy the code provided at the bottom of the page and paste it into a "New Post" while in raw html mode, not rich text, in the Fab Stylist of the Week group. Include the name of the challenge in your post's title so we can see it.
Fab readers, let's see what you've got. Submit your look, and you may win our Fab Stylist of the Week!
Photo courtesy of Greg Kessler