We know kids have a hard time putting things away and staying organized — for some reason coats always seem to wind up on the floor rather than on a coatrack. Help make things just a bit easier by hanging a few fun hooks in your tot's room. Even single hooks will remind your child that's the spot where backpacks belong, while cubby wall hooks encourage your little one to keep even more things off the floor. Along with being functional, these wall hooks for kids are really cool, making them fun to look at and use. Click through to find the perfect wall hook for your child's room.
When function meets fashion, it's a beautiful thing. Get a load of this Fredrikson Stallard Coat Hook ($72). Cool, right? It's a single piece of plastic-coated metal wire that has been rejiggered into a coat hook with room for five pieces. Belts, necklaces, scarves, jackets — as long as it's not insanely heavy, it will hold it. Note, however, that if you hang clothes on it, you risk obstructing the shadows it casts. I recommend using it as a coat hook when alone and as wall art when hosting guests.
- Monseiur dressup — Cookie
- Deceased pet celebration kit — Alpha Mom
- Chyler Leigh to name her daughter Aniston — Celebrity Baby Blog
- Clint Eastwood in France with the family — Celebrity Baby Scoop
- Buy Yummy Mummy Brownies from the mama of triplets — Boston Mamas
- Traveling during pregnancy — Fit Pregnancy
- Love/hate relationship with Animal Train — The Poop
- Five reasons why I truly, madly, deeply love the Jonas Brothers — Parent Dish
- Truth about using diet pills to shed those extra pounds — Health
- Customized band-aids for kids — CafeMom
- Dreaming spires willow playhouse — Inhabitots