Even if you’re not typically a coral kind of gal, trust me when I say that you’ll love the way they look with a little bit of mascara and some bronzer in the summertime. Coral has that je ne sais quoi to make tanned skin look all the more radiant. Below are my favorite coral lipsticks, They are a little deeper than peach lipgloss without being overly orange. Do you prefer one lipstick color over another in certain seasons?
- Stila Lip Color in Miranda ($17) is a shiny, creamy and super-sheer everyday coral lipstick. Last year, it was so popular that it was honored as one of In Style's Best of Beauty Buys. It's a good choice if you want to ease into the color trend.
- Chantecaille Lip Chic in Geranium ($30) is a sheer, rich nudey-coral. This creamy formula stays moist for hours and looks great worn alone or with a sheer gloss on top.
- I've already told you how gorgeous the new, creamy Diane Von Furstenberg Volcano Lipstick ($18) is. This golden, pale coral-peach shade looks killer paired with black mascara and bronzer.
- Guerlain KissKiss Stick Gloss in Mango Fizz ($30) is a sheer and shiny hydrating lipstick that contains just a little bit of maxi-lip for plumpness without having too much of a tingle.
- Lancome Le Rouge Absolou in Coral Gossamer ($26) is a creamy textured, medium-coral colored lipstick that contains a touch of shimmer for a pearlized, glowy finish and SPF 15 for sun protection.