To celebrate Yoox.com's recent launch in China, the retailer has tapped Naomi Campbell and five major designers — 3.1 Phillip Lim, Dolce & Gabbana, Masha Ma, Moschino, and Qiu Hao — to create an exclusive line of graphic, unisex tees. Drawing inspiration from the tradition and ambiance of China, each t-shirt also embodies its respective designers individual aesthetic; Phillip Lim's, for example, is emblazoned with the word "Rogue" in a floral motif reminiscent of his Spring 2013 collection, while Moschino's carries the brand's signature red heart and the word "MOSCHINA." Proceeds from the sale of each $35 shirt will go to Fashion For Relief, Campbell's not-for-profit organization that supports humanitarian causes. Click through for an up close look at each piece — as modeled by Campbell herself — available now on Yoox.com.
Rosario Dawson gave modeling a try with a trip down the catwalk for Naomi Campbell's Fashion For Relief fundraiser show in Cannes. We were wildly impressed with her legs, which were rivaled only by Naomi Campbell's endless legs. Both wore dresses with thigh-high slits, which is a recurring theme in evening gowns these days. In your opinion, who has sexier legs, Rosario or Naomi?
- See Anna Wintour's endorsement for marriage equality — The Cut
- Animal instinct: Topshop's new tee is simply fierce — Nylon Blog
- How to dress as a Summer cyclist — Vogue Daily
- Would you wear a high-waisted swimsuit? — College Fashion
- January Jones loves her Marni textured bucket bag — Bag Snob
- Naomi Campbell's all-star Fashion For Relief runway show — Vogue UK
- This Summer's must-see fashion films — Fashionista
- How to rock this season's must have: bright pink pants — Refinery29
- Hailee Steinfeld is the new face of Miu Miu — People StyleWatch
>> Tasha Tilberg, Longtime Girlfriend Married Recently —While Marc Jacobs and Lorenzo Martone continue to keep everyone guessing, another fashion figure went ahead and took the marital plunge. While backstage before walking last night's Fashion for Relief show, Canadian model Tasha Tilberg revealed that she and her longtime girlfriend recently got married in Canada because same-sex unions aren't legal in California, where they live. “Now we’re working on kids,” Tilberg added. [NY Times]
London Fashion Week Spring Summer 2009. Photos by