- Exclusive: Alexa Chung for Madewell official campaign posters — InStyle
- First look: Kardashians add shoes and handbags to their Bebe line — People
- Hogan by Karl — Vogue UK
- Lady Gaga poses as the Statue of Liberty with Marc Jacobs for V magazine — Stylelist
- Steve Madden might end up owning Betsey Johnson in 2012 — The Cut
- On the Gossip Girl set with Leighton Meester in Alice + Olivia and 3.1 Phillip Lim — Red Carpet Fashion Awards
- Lucky cover girl Ellen Pompeo loves a good midday shopping run — Lucky
- Prada Rete metal mini evening bag — Bag Snob
- Loeffler Randall adds rainboots to its roster — Refinery29
- Designers make wares just for Fashion's Night Out — Vogue Daily
Check out our exclusive New York Fashion Week interview with Kim Kardashian, where she dishes on her new Bebe collection designed in collaboration with sisters Kourtney and Khloe. Each sister's distinct style is reflected in the affordable collection. Want to know which sis designed which piece? Check it all out now on FabTV!Like what you see? Watch more FabTV.
Calling all Kardashian fans: come Spring, Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney will be sharing their savvy fashion sense with the masses with their exclusive line for Bebe. “This is honestly a dream come true, said Kim. “We have always loved fashion and have wanted to design for such a long time and now we finally are. You guys are going to love what we've come up with.” That said, the collection looks just like something the Kardashians would wear: sexy wrap dresses complemented with bold belts, one-shouldered frocks, and slick jumpsuits. The snazzy color wheel — comprised of black, hot pink, fatigue green, and off-white — are sophisticated and fun. To spice things up, a leather bustier hooded dress. Like what you see? Keep on, keep on . . .
Source: Flickr user bebe Stores