Miu Miu's funky fabulous sunglasses have been spotted on many famous faces as of late. Miranda Kerr, Rihanna, and Naomi Watts all love the gold pentagon sunglasses ($390), while Dianna Agron, Emma Roberts, and Sienna Miller are all into the glittery catwalk shades. Find out which stars are obsessed with Miu Miu's newest sunglasses, then shop your favorite styles for yourself.
While we adore Naomi Watts all glammed up, we can also appreciate her in a casual t-shirt and jeans. The actress strolled the streets of NYC with her kids wearing this Splendid tie-dye tee ($78), these Current/Elliott huckleberry coated jeans ($218), and these celebrity favorite Miu Miu gold geometric sunglasses ($390). Black ballet flats, a black crossbody bag, and a few gold jewels completed Naomi's latest style. Score her exact top, jeans, and sunglasses to sport together, and also mix and match them with other complementary pieces in your closet.
Miranda Kerr traveled in major style to Tokyo wearing this white sleeveless Equipment blouse ($188) with a floral pencil skirt by Erdem, nude Lanvin pumps, and an eye-catching red Samantha Thavasa bag. Her Miu Miu gold pentagon sunglasses ($390), which Rihanna also owns, lent a funky flair to her otherwise ladylike look. Shop Miranda's exact top and shades to work with your floral skirt for a model-inspired office-chic ensemble.
If you don't yet have polka-dot shoes in your closet, let stars like Katie Holmes, Heidi Klum, and Sarah Jessica Parker inspire you to find the perfectly whimsical pair for you. We love how Katie sported her black-and-white Dolce & Gabbana polka-dot pumps with a white tuxedo blazer, the way Heidi casually mixed prints with her platform polka-dot Miu Miu sandals, and how Sarah Jessica finished her fancy red printed Oscar de la Renta dress with sweet brown-and-gray polka-dot Manolo Blahnik pumps. Whether you're all about pumps, sandals, boots, or loafers, shop our favorite celebrity-inspired polka-dot footwear to add whimsy to your wardrobe year-round.
Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Rinko Kikuchi, Aubrey Plaza, Patricia Clarkson, and Gemma Arterton star in Miu Miu's short film It's Getting Late, which will be screened at the Venice Film Festival. The film is the fourth chapter in the label's "Women's Tales" series and was directed by Massy Tadjedin. [Fashionologie Inbox]
- Carolyn Murphy stars on the cover of Vogue Italia's September issue, for which Steven Meisel photographed her in a room full of masks. [The Fashion Spot]
- President Obama has come under fire for sitting down for a Q&A with Glamour editor in chief Cindi Leive. One commentator said the interview would "open him up to fair criticism that he is avoiding the sharper questions others would pose to him — especially from the press corps during press conferences." [The Financial Times]
- Karl Lagerfeld's second exclusive collection for Net-a-Porter will reach the retailer's website on Wednesday. [Vogue UK]
- Chanel has paired scented body creams with the 13 fragrances from its Les Exclusifs collection, which will appear in stores and online beginning in September. [Fashion Etc.]
- Zahia Dehar, the 20-year-old French lingerie designer, will show her line at New York Fashion Week. [Fashionista]
- Public relations and consulting firm KCD will stage digital fashion shows for See by Chloé, Pierre Balmain, and Prabal Gurung's ICB during New York Fashion Week. [WWD]
Stepping up our Fall style relies quite literally on our seasonal footwear game — you'd never finish off a perfect Autumn look with espadrilles. Rightfully so, our Fall shoe selection deserves special attention to ensure that we're not only comfortably, appropriately attired — but stylishly so. This season, the silhouettes range from borrowed-from-the-boys "Beatle boots" — flat and easy, but with luxe updates like leopard-print or studs — Western-inspired everyday booties, and tougher, utilitarian wedges that would be just the thing to offset a minidress and tights. Your options are endless, but we're helping to narrow it down; inside you'll find only 16 of our favorites. The crème de la crème of this season's styles to give your Fall wardrobe a serious leg up.
Warm weather from coast to coast brought a lot of skin-baring styles this week, from short shorts to peek-a-boo dresses. Maria Sharapova worked short black shorts with a hibiscus-print Lisa Ho blazer in London, Malin Akerman showed a little leg in a coral Cushnie et Ochs maxi and two-tone Tibi sandals in Hollywood, Rachel Zoe went earthy in a beige National LTD maxi and statement accessories in LA, while Carey Mulligan, Michelle Williams, and Sienna Miller sported noteworthy ensembles of their own. Get a closer look at this week's winners, then shop their looks — including a few exact pieces — for yourself.
New mom Sienna Miller strolled the London streets in a classic little black dress, but in true Sienna fashion, the starlet took her LBD to new heights with snazzy accessories. Her printed chain-strap Marc Jacobs bag, python ankle-wrap sandals, cat-eye Miu Miu glitter shades, and bevy of gold bling upped the glam factor of her black mini. Take a cue from Sienna and update your LBD with complementing accessories like snake sandals, a printed tote, and cat-eye sunglasses for the day or spice it up at night with these python Barbara Bui platforms ($296, originally $985) and a printed clutch.
While vacationing on a yacht in Portofino, Italy, Rihanna sported a sexy leopard-print triangle bikini. Later on, she threw on a letterman jacket and these Miu Miu gold pentagonal sunglasses ($390) that took her look to a whole new funky level. If you're not afraid to make your face stand out, invest in Rihanna's latest geometric eyewear. For something equally standout but subtle, try these Kate Spade geometric sunglasses ($128) or this more affordable Halogen pair ($58).
Rihanna showed off her curves in a fiery one-piece Minkpink suit and gold geometric Miu Miu shades ($390) while cruising through the Mediterranean. She accessorized her low-cut number with a delicate Jacque Aiche body chain ($250), gold anklet, and perfect rouge pout. As Rihanna's glam vacation style proved, looking like a rock star doesn't mean you have to bare it all. Choosing a one-piece in a bold color and complementing it with unique gold accessories will make you stand out — while still showcasing your feminine side — when you hit the waves this Summer!