- And it's Lady Gaga by a mile: the outré original wins best-dressed of the year — Vogue Daily
- Kate Moss considers opening a modeling school — People
- Victoria Beckham's bags snapped up fast — FabSugar UK
- Nicky Hilton's favorite LA boutiques, restaurants, and spas — FreshGuide
- Coco Rocha and Behati Prinsloo want your letters to Haiti — Teen Vogue
- Haute Hippie skirt: buy of the day — Lucky
- Rue La La's virtual Christmas card — Stylelist
- Need a stocking stuffer? I love the Gucci Mouse purse — Purse Blog
- Breaking: Anna Wintour reportedly went shopping in Brooklyn yesterday — The Cut
- This week's Unracked With Gilt Groupe: Eric Daman, stylist on Gossip Girl — Gilt Groupe
- Look of the day: Ciara — Stylelist
- Stella McCartney's Las Vegas store opens today — Racked
Whitney Port has been on Fab's radar from the start — she clearly knows how to put together a smashing ensemble. Remember when she formed a partnership with RueLaLa.com on an episode of The City? Now, she's taking that relationship a step further by doing a live chat on Rue La La's Facebook page. All you have to do is like the page and log on today at 12 p.m. EST to ask her all your burning style questions. Then, be sure to shop her exclusive boutique on Oct. 4 at RueLaLa.com. Happy chatting!
Who wants Chanel? I do, I do! Well, we're in luck ladies — starting tomorrow at 11 a.m. EDT, Rue La La is holding an exclusive vintage Chanel sale in collaboration with Madison Avenue Couture. In case I'm not being clear enough, that means a bevy of barely used Chanel bags, clothes, shoes, and accessories at up to 70 percent off! But, just as Cinderella's horse-drawn carriage turned back into a pumpkin, this sale will go poof after 48 hours. Sad, but soak it up while it lasts. If you're not a member, sign up for free.
If not, get in the game, superstar. This is the invitation-only hotspot for private sale boutiques, each filled with a brand you adore at — wait for it — 30% to 80% off retail. Want in now? Visit www.ruelala.com/exclusive.
To win in this wild and wonderful world, get there early and get what’s yours. The boutique doors close after two days, but the goodies inside rarely last that long. Sales start at 11:00 a.m. EDT sharp, and every fashionista worth her Fendi arrives at 10:55 a.m. Careful, don’t break a nail on the refresh button.
You have to know someone to get in. Thankfully, you know us. Grab this exclusive invitation for Sugar readers. Just roll up your (cashmere) sleeves, sign in, and get shopping!