The fashion world is buzzing about the launch of The Coveted, a new The Selby-esque website that takes us into the closets of the fashion-elite with photographs by up-and-comer Jake Rosenberg. Cruising through the homes of fashion editors and creative directors, I couldn't help but notice that the sartorial-obsessed had paid as much attention to the arrangement of their designer shoe collection as to their martini glasses and bottles of whisky. So, I've weaned a few bar design ideas from these fashionistas, who evidently know their way around a bar!
- Joan Smalls and Malgosia Bela star in Stella McCartney's Spring 2011 campaign — Modelinia
- Stylish ladies at the 2011 British Comedy Awards — FabSugar UK
- The Coveted is like The Selby for closets — Refinery 29
- Jennifer Lopez on her "Idol" wardrobe — People
- Couture Week is officially under way — Vogue UK
- Mulberry turns the Alexa into a convenient clutch — Purse Blog
- From slightly flirty to va-va-voom, here are our lingerie picks for Valentine's Day — Lucky
- Three Resort accessories trends to carry you into Spring — The Inside Source
- Preview: Christian Dior Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2011 — Vogue Daily
- Missoni shows a cozy '60s ski-inspired Pre-Fall 2011 collection — Fashionologie
- Naomi Campbell heads back to court this Thursday — The Cut
- How to beat the Winter blues by adding color to your clothes — Stylelist
Beautymix recommended readers try a facial wash from Elique's Organic Skin Food line.
Our network partners have been doing their market work--with textiles research, beauty product reviews, and new brands to mention, they are surely keeping themselves busy.
We're sure you have great election-watching plans this evening and if you're worried you might miss the world of fashion while you enjoy this evening's developments...well, our Network can help ween you off the topic.
The Daily Obsession reported on her recent trip to the Lancome boutique in New York and a particular product she had the chance to try on for size. This mascara had a 21,000 person waiting list when it debuted last month.
The Coveted gave a shoutout to recent graduate/footwear designer Gwendolyn Huskens for her thesis project at the Design Academy in Eindhoven. She rightly points out the need for a "medic esthetic" in the wake of so many 7" heels.