Jessica Alba gave a lesson in monochromatic layering after enjoying a family breakfast in Beverly Hills on Sunday. The actress worked a charcoal shawl-collar Gerard Darel coat with a black sweater, gray skinny cords, and black patent rain boots, then wrapped a printed Zadig & Voltaire scarf for extra warmth and color. She completed her gray look with a leather Gerard Darel crossbody bag, classic black shades, and gold spike earrings. Get inspired by Jessica's cute and cozy weekend style with a gray wrap coat, matching corduroys, and black patent boots for your next breakfast date.
They come in all shapes and sizes, but there's no denying it: black boots are a Fall wardrobe staple. I wore my favorite black boots so much last year, they ended up with holes in the soles! Ankle boots, sexy high boots, rain boots, and more all popped up this week in your Fab Finds, so I'll have to look to these for my new favorite black boot!
The Fab Finder of the week is theconservatory, who found these funky buckled ankle boots. Every week the Fab Finder I announce Monday morning will receive either a TeamSugar or FabSugar baby tee shirt. I thoroughly enjoy perusing your Fab Finds every week, so dare to be a Fab Finding trendsetter and you just might win a Sugar tee!
- Barbara Bui Buckle Boot, found by theconservatory.
- Pleaser USA Pirate Boot, found by glam sugar.
- Charlotte Ronson Yulia Suede Slouchy Pirate Boot, found by glam sugar.
- Tory Burch Winnie Riding Rain Boot, found by cutesy11.
- Frye Sunny Multi Strap Boot, found by glam sugar.
- Steve Madden Chap Black Patent Boot, found by frockoff.
- Juicy Couture Marcella Boot, found by Lolipop89.
- Forever 21 Striped Cardigan, found by pupa.