Raygun wants to celebrate mom's new shape with a t-shirt that highlights her figure. Its Yay Cleavage Deep V Tee ($19) isn't necessarily designed for newly expectant moms, but it can be easily worn by them. Though best worn around friends — it might not be the best shirt to wear to the future grandma's house to announce the pregnancy — it could be a fun gift to give a newly pregnant friend, or is it?
We're thrilled to present our favorite Lucky story here on Fab!
Her presence alone was enough to make the teenage-boy attendees swoon, but her skin-baring outfit got our attention, too.
Wearing pieces from Preen's 2011 resort collection, the star showed off some serious cleavage with a square-cut neckline.
Part of why she looked so great was that her top had a bust-enhancing feature built right in: a halter, which helps with lift.
But Lively was able to pull off a racy look tastefully because her ensemble was balanced: She chose to pair the shirt with high-waisted, loose harem pants.
What do you think of her outfit?
For more fashion fun from Lucky, here are more Lucky stories. Related links: Do You Like Scarlett Johansson's New Hair? and 2 Minutes with Celeb Stylist Mary Alice Haney: Get Her Best 4 Tips.
- Makeup Bag found the products used in Eve's electrifying "Tambourine" video.
- Beauty and the Blog found a budding makeup artist who gives adorable how-tos
- Off The Rack has the cleavage-enhancing bronzer trick used by Victoria's Secret.
- Blogdorf Goodman shows how to organize fragrance samples.
- Beauty Hatchery dishes on manicurist Deborah Lippmann's vinyl obsession.
- Lipstick is My Crack has fallen in love—hard—with Imju Fiberwig mascara.
- All Lacquered Up has tons of photos of summer's hottest nail colors.