Now that we've defined it, we can eat it up. I didn't realize until Marc Jacobs' Spring collection that I've always been lovin' Lurex. A sucker for anything sparkly, Lurex adds a smidgen of Studio 54 to any item. Many of us won't be able to afford MJ come Spring, so scour your local vintage shop for Lurex infested items. Either way, hop on this trend before it's hot.
Gossip Girl Leighton Meester (aka Blair Waldorf) was looking quite the Fabionista in her one-shoulder star dress at InStyle Diamond Fashion Show Preview Luncheon yesterday. It seems the star trend has already trickled down from the runways to the red carpet and I like it. A star wearing stars? Brilliant!
Call me crazy, which I may very well be from looking through your Fab Finds this week. Crazy patterns were bright, dizzying and busy! They consumed jackets and tops, but far and away they covered dresses with their repetitive patterns and graphic shapes. Okay, I have to go take a breather now, before I end up in the looney bin...
The Fab Finder of the week is littlemissme, who found this pretty floral dress. Every week the Fab Finder I announce Monday morning will receive either a TeamSugar or FabSugar baby tee shirt. I thoroughly enjoy perusing your Fab Finds every week, so dare to be a Fab Finding trendsetter and you just might win a Sugar tee!
- Topshop Vintage Style Tea Dress, found by littlemissme.
- Julie Brown Morgan Dress, found by mrspiven.
- Tsumori Chisato Heaven Print Wool Jersey Dress, found by cnyc1a.
- Jaloux Shirred Bodice Knit Tunic Camisole, found by denimdiva.
- L.A.M.B. 'Escape' Velvet Coat, found by nikkeeb.
- A Common Thread 'Wallpaper' Short Sleeve Dress, found by nikkeeb.
- Betset Johnson Bambi Show Tunic, found by CleverNapkins.
- Diane von Furstenberg Jacquard jacket, found by nikkeeb.