There's already so much to love about Ella Moss's sweet separates, and for Spring '12, the womenswear line is full of bold stripes, boho-cool crochet, and pretty peacock-inspired prints. The maxi hemline is back in full force for next season, and Ella Moss's iterations are offered up in easy jersey fabrications and loose, swingy silhouettes. We especially love the open-shoulder tops (a cool, casual spin on a big Spring trend) and tie-waist dresses with beachy wooden bead accents, and we're already looking forward to wearing the frothy chiffon frocks for garden parties and beach days. Get in sunny-day mode and click through to see the Spring '12 collection.
For Spring, Tucker's Gaby Basora created a covetable collection filled with eye-catching prints and sweet silhouettes. The line features a bevy of patterns, ranging from cute polka-dots to more southwestern-inspired prints, in the way of crepe de chine high-waisted trousers, blouses, pencil skirts, and jackets. Think cool, yet polished enough for the office. There were also a couple of effortless midiskirts and tunic dresses that caught our attention. Spring is still a while away, but you can check out the collection right now. Just see our top three ensembles from the line below, then click the slideshow to see the rest of the lookbook.
Just in time for Fall bundling, we came across Free People's October catalog, filled to the brim with cold weather dressing inspiration. The lookbook features Julia Stegner — check out those perfectly tousled waves and cute braids — wearing the brand's mix of bohemian-cool wares: lace dresses, knit ponchos, sequin pants, cozy cropped sweaters, and also an incredible convertible coat. As usual, Free People shows us some effortless, yet fresh, styling tips. Check out our top three takeaways below, and then click through to see the rest of the catalog.
- Downplay a minidress with dark tights and tough, lace-up booties.
- Wear sequin pants during the day; just make sure to temper the look with casual accompaniments, like a slouched sweater and loafers.
- Experiment with warm, brown hues. We love the idea of putting together a monochromatic outfit with hues of chocolate, burnt sienna, and dark rust.
For its latest lookbook, Club Monaco teamed up with Dazed & Confused magazine to create a '70s cool palette worn not just by models, but other fashion insiders as well. Fresh off of her runway appearance at Tibi's Spring showing, the Man Repeller's Leandra Medine made another model appearance in Club Monaco's Fall lookbook wearing a cute fringed skirt and cream jacket. Further proof that you don't need to have model proportions to look amazing in the brand's array of throwback-inspired wide-leg jeans, capes, pea coats, pleated skirts, cable knit sweaters, and lots of furry faux fur jackets. Before you check out the rest of the collection, read our three quick '70s-inspired style tips below:
- A felt or wool floppy hat will add instant vintage flair to any Fall ensemble.
- Pair wide-leg trousers with a romantic flowy top for a soft, '70s-inspired look.
- Balance out a conservative midi-length skirt with a fun faux fur vest.
We have roughly a week before Fashion Week starts but that doesn't mean you have to wait that long to see what's new for Spring '12. See by Chloé just released images of its latest collection, and it's filled with bright colors, pretty prints, and feminine silhouettes. We'll have to wait a good while to see these pieces in stores, but that won't stop us from showing you what's to come. Check out our top three looks below:
Now check out the rest of the Spring '12 lookbook now.
Intermix's newly released Fall lookbook left collective sighs in the office today. Shot against an ocean backdrop, the retailer styled up enviable autumnal looks from brands such as Rag & Bone, Helmut Lang, Proenza Schouler, and Mulberry. Before you flip through the slideshow to see more amazing outfits, check out these three quick styling tips we culled from the lookbook:
- Layer a fur vest over a cableknit sweater for a directional, dimensional look.
- Invest in red; make a statement and wear this hue head to toe in darker monochromatic hues.
- Add textures to your Fall look via tweed coats, plaid jackets, and graphic knit cardigans.
Check out the rest from Intermix now.
Tick tock, we have exactly nine days until Zara unleashes its US ecommerce. As if we needed more reason to anticipate the online launch, the brand just released its August lookbook (better late than never) filled with enviable Fall transitional pieces. The latest offering stays true to Zara's infatuation with minimalism, showing waxed jeans, tailored blazers, print blouses, and sweaters dipped in rich jeweled tones. Perfect for your everyday getup, but if you're looking for extra pizzazz, Zara also has you covered via fur vests, shaggy coats, and sequined dresses. Check out our top three pieces from the lookbook below:
- This forest green jacket — we love the sleek tailoring — is perfect for those chilly Fall days around town.
- We can't wait to get our hands on this Chloe-inspired reptilian print blouse.
- A cozy sweater is on top of our Fall must haves list; this textural black and white rendition is so chic.
Now check out the complete Zara lookbook.
If your Fall must haves list includes striped sweaters, colored jeans, and a star-print piece, look no further. Mango just released its City Wear lookbook featuring beauties Anna Jagodzinska, Jourdan Dunn, and Ming Xi wearing covetable, on-trend autumnal pieces from the affordable Spanish brand. We'd wear every piece to work in our casual offices, but if your 9 to 5 requires a stricter dress code, we have cues on how to incorporate some of these pieces into your workwear. Check out three ways to inject a little cool — without compromising the chic — into your business casual wardrobe.
- We love the idea of pairing this star print sweater with a fitted black midi skirt, point-toe pumps, and gold jewels for an elevated work ensemble.
- Dress up this black fur vest with a silky bow blouse and flared trousers for a power lunch with the bosses.
- Pair this tweed jacket with a printed top and sleek shorts for a polished mixed print ensemble.
If we didn't already swoon over Alexis Bittar enough, the handsome jewelry designer has given us more reason to love him with his Resort 2012 collection. The newly debuted lookbook immediately caught our eye with its cool surrealist-meets-fashion take showing off his famous resin designs, bright neon bracelets, standout necklaces, and standout gilded gold cuffs. A favorite of a diverse group of women varying from Lady Gaga to Michelle Obama, Alexis Bittar's line reminds us that creativity and wearability are not mutually exclusive. Check out our top three favorite pieces below:
- This oversized liquid gold cuff would be perfect for Fashion Week.
- Every girl needs a statement necklace; this stacked neon collar will surely garner envious looks.
- This geometric ring puts a new meaning to "put a ring on it."
We can't stop staring — click the slideshow to see the rest of the collection now.
We've been smitten with London denim brand MiH Jeans for a while now. Not only does its denim fit like a dream — one of our editors owns three pairs — we love how the cuts and silhouettes are modern yet classic at the same time. For its Fall lookbook, the brand dreamed up a vision of throwback cool via high-rise flares, dark denim skinnies, cozy corduroy pants, and even some special collection pieces like a '50s style leather biker jacket. Additionally, we're taking cues from the lookbook and plan on styling our denim with tailored tops and felt hats for a sexy downtown aesthetic. Check out our top three picks below, then check out the rest of the lookbook in the slideshow.