>> Need a hit of Spring inspiration? Look no further. The Asos Spring 2012 lookbook is here, and it's full of just the sorts of on-trend pieces sure to be topping many a hit list come warm weather. There are "Mex Tex" embroidered ponchos, sports-inspired neoprene rompers, mixed-print T-shirt frocks, and a healthy dose of easy-wearing separates in pastel hues. Click through to see the entire lookbook — including shoes and accessories — here.
Madewell's Spring '12 collection quickly made its way to the top of our must-have list as soon as we laid eyes on it. But to add some serious lust into the mix, the brand just revealed a mini lookbook with its most colorfully jazzed-up stylings. Of course, we're enamored with the vibrant suggestions, but to keep our impending wardrobe refresh streamlined and manageable, we've culled our top six punched-up looks to copy as soon as the weather allows it. Click through now to see which Madewell looks are too bold and bright to pass up.
Simply labeled Collection, it's touted as J.Crew's most "to-die-for designs." Every season, the brand whips up a limited-edition lineup of luxe pieces that embody J.Crew's casual, cool ethos in a plethora of plush fabrics and high-end materials. While the rainbow-hued Spring '12 styles are totally covetable, the three-digit price tags aren't always ideal. A satin-faced silk sweatshirt and nautical-inspired tea-length skirt are certainly worth the investment, but a sequined cami and pencil skirt combo? Not so much. Click through to peruse J.Crew's newest Collection pieces and see which items are must-haves and which are better left on the rack.
Now, you can shop and check out the complete KARL by Karl Lagerfeld 70-piece collection; in fact, we even styled up some of our favorite items into one model-worthy look for your early bird perusal. But before you get right into the action, here's what you need to know. Lagerfeld's newest line, aptly titled "Karl" will be available exclusively on Net-A-Porter today at 10:30 a.m. EST. If that weren't exciting enough, you should know that this covetable lineup of goodies falls under "affordable luxury," with prices ranging from $35 to $1350. We spotted sleek leather moto-inspired jackets, silver-metallic infused blazers, athletic-minded vests, and ultra tailored silhouettes. Keep reading for our Karl highlights then click through to see the complete lookbook. Also, let us know what you think of our FabSugar-styled look!
- No Karl line would be complete without Lagerfeld's distinctive touch. You'll find the designer's profile subtly emblazoned onto a metal jacket button or pant leg.
- We're crushing on the chic assortment of accessories. You'll be treated to a plethora of must-have detachable collars, and for all our shoe lovers out there, Karl does not disappoint with his Spring '12 offerings.
- Be on the lookout for a snakeskin-textured leather jacket. It's the perfect combination of biker chick-meets-sophisticated lady and we can already think of a handful of ways to pair it with feminine separates and edgier dresses.
Photos courtesy of KARL at NET-A-PORTER.COM
Alice + Olivia's Spring '12 collection is an ultra-feminine mix of flowy separates and expertly draped dresses — and we can't help but think we've happened upon a whimsical Alice in Wonderland garden tea party. We're particularly taken with the shimmery metallic minis, long pastel-hued frocks, and wide leg printed pants for all our future warm weather outings. The line sticks to Spring's go-to light color palette: silvers, whites, minty greens, pale blues, canary yellows, and girlie pink tones. And it presents our favorite ladylike silhouettes, including the peplum pop, drop-waist details, and super-sexy sheer cutouts. Read below for our must-have items, then click through to see the Spring collection in full.
- Every girl should have a LWD like this one. Its flirty mashup of sheer, lace, and fringe combines sweet dressing elements into one subtly sexy look.
- We're loving the overflow of pastels and this sweet spearmint maxi is no exception. Let these Spring-specific shades speak for themselves — a simple cinch, nude wedges, and a romantic updo are all you need to complement Alice + Olivia's designs.
- You can never go wrong with a gorgeous print. Whether it's animal-inspired or floral-heavy, these seasonless patterns can easily translate into fun layering pieces for those outfit drama days.
>> In H&M's Summer 2012 collection — modeled by Frida Gustavsson — '50s sporty gets a hint of modern pinup appeal. There's even a nice dose of colorblock and a pretty pink peplum thrown in for good measure. But our favorite pieces? The high-shine track jackets that just scream Greased Lightning-cool. Click through to see the entire lookbook, photographed by Andreas Sjödin, here.
Upping the cool factor of a label we already love, Tibi tapped Wonderland Magazine editor and street-style pro Julia Sarr-Jamois to star in the label's Spring '12 campaign. She's the perfect muse, showing off a covetable collection of Tibi's easy, ultra-sophisticated separates (a short suit!) and femme, modern dresses. The color-injected pieces — even ones with hints of leather — are just the thing you expect the editor to sport in her own day to day. And she's not the only style-setter with a thing for Tibi — the brand's celebrity clientele includes favorites like Olivia Palermo. Step inside to get a glimpse of the latest campaign and see just why we're gushing over Tibi and its Spring It girl.
Some resolutions are vows to get in shape or promises to get organized, redecorate, or otherwise self-improve — these resolutions culled from Madewell's latest looks we love are designed exclusively to amp up your 2012 style. The brand delivers another round of its covetable, make-you-want-it-all styling tricks with a look at 12 ways to reinvent your wardrobe. From new layers to fresh white denim, we're walking you through the label's adorable lookbook and pulling inspiration from each covetable ensemble. Click through to see how Madewell's outfitting the new year, and get inspired to shake up your own style routine.
With a burst of brights, cheeky prints, and covetably sweet styling, Madewell's Spring 2012 has us daydreaming of warmer days ahead, when we might just throw on its adorable polka-dotted skirts (sans tights) and kelly green flats. It's in line with the stuff we've come to know and love from the label — lived-in denim, silky dresses, staple booties and wedges, and irresistible skimmer flats in rainbow colors. The mood is, as always, fun and and fresh, this time with a hint of '70s-cool with striped knits, flared denim, button-front midi skirts, and a blast of colorblocking. If ever there was a bit of cheer to fight the Winter doldrums, this is it. Read on for our must-have pieces then click through for a glimpse of the whole Spring collection.
- These skimmer flats will become an essential. The perky hue is irresistible and literally goes with everything.
- This adorable knit top lends just the right dose of that vintage vibe to pair with everything from our high-waist denim to our sweet skirts and shorts.
- This little striped dress ends the search for the perfect Spring frock. The shape is universally flattering and would look fantastic layered up with a little military or denim jacket in early Spring.
Rag & Bone's slick separates always leave us enamored, so you can imagine our excitement when we laid eyes on the brand's latest collection. Take an exclusive first look at some of the pieces styled by Moda Operandi's Fashion Director, Roopal Patel. The resulting ensembles are the kind that would make anyone's wardrobe infinitely cooler. With slick leather separates, striped suiting, and the ultimate pair of everyday booties, this collection speaks to the effortlessly on-trend, hitting that covetable sweet spot that Rag & Bone does so well — mixing both the polished and the edgy with effortless appeal. Just click through to see how Roopal's styled the label's latest pieces, plus a look at the whole Pre-Fall collection — then click over to Moda Operandi to shop all of your favorite looks.