Based on the major sale happening, it appears M Z Wallace is looking to clean up shop. And who can blame them for wanting to do a little Summer cleaning? I'll certainly reap the benefits! If you remember, last August I was breaking in my new M Z, and I'm itching to add another to my collection. This year, I've got my eye on the snake print Ella ($148, originally $295). Cute, but sssssassy.
The countdown to New York Fashion week has officially begun! So obviously I'm super excited. What's more, Fab will be a guest blogger on ELLE.com! For real. This is big time ladies - and you'll have to check me out over there! While some of you are helping to conjure up some fabulous looks for me, I thought I could enlist your help in more pre-fashion week preparedness.
I have been gathering some survival items the past couple weeks and I just made a trip to the drugstore to stock up on some more. I thought it would be fun to share but also, let me know if I'm forgetting anything! As for my fashion week wardrobe and packing - stay tuned!
Here's what you see:
- Adora dark chocolate calcium supplements; healthy and chocolatey snacks!
- Good 'ol Emergen C (orange flavor).
- FabSugar Look Book cards to help spread the word and promote Fabarrazi!
- Band-Aids. Though I'm bringing mostly comfy (cute) shoes, it will be hot & humid and I'll be on the go = prime blister situation.
- My new leopard print MZ Wallace tote! I wanted something big enough to carry my life around in, but something that would stand out in the sea of fashionistas.
- My Miu Miu specs. Here's a Fab secret: I'm near-sighted.
- Band-Aid Blister Block. Can you tell I've suffered from blisters before? They're the worst!
- Cliff bars, Stride gum, Airborne, YSL lip gloss - all necessary to keep Fab going, and going, and going.
- My Bottega Veneta business card case/wallet...in my signature color! And a hefty box of FabSugar business cards.
- Last but not least, facial blotters. Again, signature color (no, I did not plan that).
Amid a sea of gaudy and ambiguous designer handbags, MZ Wallace purses stand out with their utilitarianism. Founders Lucy Wallace Eustice, a former Harper's Bazaar editor, and Monica Zwirner, a fashion stylist and interior designer, met through the fashion industry. Turns out, they had the same vision; they both realized that luxury consumers weren't about to give up their Birkins for newcomers.
They also knew that women who spent thousands on bags also want a less serious option. MZ Wallace bags are relatively inexpensive (from $225 to $350) compared to many labels out there and are made of high-quality Italian nylon. They can all be purchased online through their site.
To see more from MZ Wallace, read more