We're taking full advantage of hot Summer days, long holiday weekends, and the occasional Summer Friday to make the most of our days off with relaxing weekend getaways. But since packing for these escapes isn't always as relaxing, we've put together a no-fail cheat sheet so you can pack in a pinch. Watch to find out the six things to pack for your next weekend trip. On Allison: ICB jacket and shorts.
When it comes to quick weekend getaways, no one wants to be bogged down by baggage. Our style director Noria Morales has light packing down to a science — without sacrificing style. Watch as she fills in PopSugar editor Allie Merriam on the eight items you need (and only one pair of shoes!) to whip up a slew of sleek Summer outfits no matter where your weekend takes you. Bon voyage!
Whether you're jetting away to a tropical locale or heading out for a relaxing weekend vacation, you want to look chic while in transit — so we've rounded up a few important items that you need to pick up before you head out of town. From a cozy cardi and stylish carryall to an emergency black maxi dress, watch to see what items you need to get your hands on, plus a few helpful packing tips! On Allison McNamara: Forever 21 dress, Succarra necklace.
Let me guess: wedding planning has taken up all your time and you haven't yet thought of a packing strategy for your honeymoon. Fret not because Fab is here to help! Whether you're jetting off to Tahiti, Paris or Vegas, there are basic packing tricks to save space and time - including beauty essentials. To avoid a major headache, be sure to learn some tips on getting organized pre-honeymoon.
- Roll every possible item of clothing you can along the inside of your superfly luggage creating a border along the suitcase wall. You can fold pants and jeans, and then plop toiletries in the middle of your border of rolls.
- Put your shoes in shoe bags or old plastic bags and wherever you see empty space in between clothes, shove your shoes there!
- To save space in your luggage, and to prevent theft, pack your jewelry in your carry on.
- Carry the biggest purse you're planning on taking on the plane. Pack the smaller ones (i.e. clutches, etc) in your luggage - remember you only need a couple favorites that go with everything!
- Pack black, white and nude bras - and maybe one fun colored one. Oh, and don't forget your strapless bras for those scanty tops!
- Travel detergent is a must; when I travel is the only time I hand wash. Plus, foreign countries have really harsh detergent sometimes. Try this Travel Laundry Kit, $8.
- Scarves are great for travel because they can serve as headgear, neckgear, a cuddle up on the plane, purse accessory or belt.