H&M announced today a partnership with Swedish Hasbeens to create a limited-edition collection of shoes for Spring. The line, expected to hit stores in April, will feature three clog styles reflecting the '70s aesthetic of Swedish Hasbeens. We love these shoes for their comfort and environmentally friendly materials, and we adore the way they look with jeans or sundresses. Thanks to H&M for bringing cool clogs to the world!
- Celebrate Fall with these delicious-looking orange frosted pumpkin muffins. — Erin Cooks
- Lace shopping baskets will make you look chic while browsing the farmers market. — CasaSugar
- The right way to pour sparkling wine. — Chow
- Behind the scenes of a home-cooked wedding. — The Kitchn
- Travel the world in your own kitchen with 80 exotic and interesting recipes. — Epicurious
- Show your love for serious eats with one of these fabulous t-shirts. — Serious Eats
- Sweet meets savory in a scrumptious French toast and bacon sandwich. — Baking Bites
- How to prepare dinner more efficiently. — Real Simple
All weekend I tried to shake this image: Lindsay Lohan with a huge Yves Saint Laurent shopping bag. Yes, I am jealous, but I'm also darn curious. I am a devoted shopper and therefore always like to know what other people purchase. It's exciting. That said, my imagination ran wild trying to imagine what Lindsay bought. Rest assured, she wore her new red YSL platforms the next day. I knew she got shoes! If she got a bag, I may be hatin'.
Here's the fun part. I tried to imagine what I would buy if I could afford a YSL shopping spree. You may remember what Team Fab and PartySugar bought when the house's founder passed away. The Fall collection is razor-sharp and already arriving in stores. A couple gorgeous bags, a couple enviable shoes, and some not-so-basic basics would be my picks of the litter.
To see my YSL wish list, read more
I know I do!
Time to learn your fashion ABCs ladies. Letters, of the kindergarten sort, have appeared on clothing and accessories lately. I'm not sure how I feel about this trend, though these bracelets are pretty cool. I'm not a logo gal, and this trend kind of reminds me of that. What are your thoughts?
Anthropologie a-to-z bangles, on sale for $19.95 (originally $38.00).
A couple more, read more