A bag that takes you from the office out for fun Summer nights and will still be in style in the Fall? No, it's not too good to be true, thanks to these structured clutches. Whether you want something that's big enough to carry your iPad in style or just a little knockout to finish a wedding guest ensemble, you'll want to see our five favorite picks starting at just $25. And this trend is still going strong for the Fall, so buy now and wear endlessly.
The 66th annual Cannes Film Festival is under way with the help of our favorite A-listers, who aren't afraid to show off their style or beauty chops. With every sunny (and even not-so-sunny) photocall in the French Riviera, we're highlighting the chic daytime ensembles the stars wear before they hit the red carpet — just check out Zoe Saldana looking sophisticated and cool in black and white; Ahna O'Reilly in flirty, ruffled florals; and Marion Cotillard in a perfectly polished minidress. Then click through to see stars doing what they do best: showing off their perfectly chic daytime outfits for the cameras.
The dreamy clothes at the Christian Dior Resort 2014 show didn't stop at runway's end. The collection, which was presented in Monaco over the weekend, also played host to one very stylish front row. Jessica Biel chose this stunning Fall 2013 dress — a look that perfectly encapsulated ladylike glamour with its houndstooth-print bustier and draped black skirt. Meanwhile, Marion Cotillard chose a no-frills white pre-Fall 2013 leather trench coat, only to spice things up with a pair of neon cap-toe pumps. And Liv Tyler went with an all-black — and navy — approach in a Dior bustier. Now that you've got the fashion facts, who gets your best-dressed vote in the Dior showdown?
- Carine Roitfeld's gold fashion show for amfAR — Styleite
- Rent the Runway's Jennifer Hyman on the average cost of prom — Racked
- How to avoid one of the most notorious wardrobe malfunctions — HuffPost Style
- Abercrombie & Fitch's CEO responds to a recent controversy — People StyleWatch
- Classic movie stars, reinterpreted for today — Lifestyle Mirror
- Did LVMH earn its stake in Hermès illegally? — Fashionista
- John Galliano may be set for a tell-all TV interview — The Cut
- Why Coco Rocha may be the first digital supermodel — The Fashion Spot
- Set your TiVo: Betsey Johnson's TV show is one to watch — Lucky
The 2013 Billboard Music Awards red carpet was red hot, with Selena Gomez leading the pack. The singer was one of the first to arrive — and she did so in an eye-catching neon-infused Atelier Versace gown from the label's Spring '13 collection. Also in the mix? Jennifer Lopez, Taylor Swift, Chloë Moretz, Hayden Panettiere, and a very sexy Jennifer Morrison. Of course, that's just the tip of the iceberg. Click through to see who wore what at the Billboard Music Awards.
— Additional reporting by Melody Nazarian
Charlize Theron is just the latest in a long line of style setters who have ditched the color wheel to embrace a sleeker black-and-white look. Taking cues from the Spring runways and street-style fixtures, some of our favorite celebs are adopting the striking color duo for just about every occasion and inspiring a new set of ways to wear the classic palette. Click on to see more than 50 Hollywood trendsetters and fashion fixtures showing off the look.
— Additional reporting by Mandi Villa
Community member euphoriasroom styled her leather skirt perfectly, thanks to a Summer staple: the lace top. Her cute cream top complements her skirt's orange hue, while keeping her outfit's overall feeling light and seasonal. Knowing that these late Spring days are filled with fickle weather, a cream sweater around her shoulders provided extra warmth (just in case). Her beige flats and neutral-toned necklaces finished off the lace and leather look with subtle polish.
Everyone else, submit your looks, and we just might feature you on POPSUGAR Fashion!
- A checklist for capturing the best wedding photos — Tech
- Feel old with a look at 2013 prom themes — Sex & Culture
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel pair up for his Cannes premiere — Celebrity
- The right way to use a Beautyblender sponge — Beauty
- Cocktails to toast college grads and coeds-to-be — Food
- Inspirational toy-storage ideas — Moms
- Fashionable flats to live in all Summer — Fashion
- Quick and easy living room DIYs — Home
- A 5K playlist to help you run a 10.5-minute mile — Fitness
- Name that coming-of-age movie — Entertainment
- Gift ideas any graduate will appreciate — Smart Living
- Prep your bikini body with a 10-minute total-body workout — Video
- Homemade sweet treats for your wild bird friends — Pets
On the heels of her Met Gala appearance, Madonna is at it again at the Billboard Music Awards. The (first) Queen of Pop received the top touring artist award, and while she may have skipped the red carpet, her Givenchy Haute Couture outfit was certainly worth the wait. Dressed in some recognizable pieces courtesy of the aforementioned Met Gala, Madonna took the stage in a black fishnet dress, topped with a texturized, cropped, and feather-collared bomber jacket. But the look didn't end there. She wore it all cinched with a grommet-embellished wide belt and finished with thigh-high stockings, which were fastened with a garter belt. As for the last bit of accessories? She also rocked her monogrammed padlock choker, statement sunglasses, and black platform pumps. Did she nail it?
Jennifer Lopez flaunted her figure in a Zuhair Murad gown that showed off her stems with sheer, embellished fabric and a neckline that plunged toward her navel. It was all about gold, too — the dress sparkled thanks to metallic scales, and the effect was finished with ankle-strap pumps and a clutch in the same hue. Do you like it all together?