- Katie Holmes has decided to end her line, Holmes & Yang — Racked
- The best Oscars dresses — in Play-Doh! — AnOther Mag
- J.Crew might be bought for how much money!? — Vogue UK
- Were you surprised by this red carpet critic? — HuffPost Style
- It's time to kick bohemian style up a (glamorous) notch — The Zoe Report
- How to strike the best red carpet pose — The Daily Beast
- Suzy Menkes leaves International New York Times for Condé Nast International — The Cut
- These men killed it on the Oscars red carpet — GQ
- These (very) unusual bags are having their moment in fashion — Fashionista
The future's looking pretty.
See the latest stars to take a red carpet turn in the high-fashion label.
Just take a closer look.
Lupita's style won twice last night.
We think not.
You can't beat the accessory stalking on this red carpet.
You can say it's been a major year for our new favorite style star.
Would you expect less from Dior Haute Couture?