We got a sneak peek of her Ann Taylor black dress collection.
- Here's the future of screen style — Fashionista
- Cathy Horyn remembers L'Wren Scott — The New York Times
- The trick to pulling off a statement scarf — InStyle
- Get this for your man if he travels a lot — GQ
- Amy Odell on fashion in the digital age — BoF
- Here's the latest piece of wearable technology — Racked
- We can't wait for this style setter to direct her next film! — Vogue UK
- Seems like J.Crew won't be bought . . . yet — The Cut
- Naomi Campbell lands another magazine cover! — HuffPost Style
Spoiler alert: It's NOT Rihanna.
If you're wearing Dita Von Teese's line of underthings, that is.
Just two pieces we love from her New York & Company collab!
There was just as much eye candy as ear candy at last night's bash.
If you thought casual kicks couldn't get more high-fashion, you were wrong.
Check out that and more stories from across the POPSUGAR network!