- Here's why Emma picked her stunning Golden Globes look — InStyle
- Michelle Obama has made fashion history again — The Cut
- How to organize your closet this season — Lucky
- Let's hear it for the boys! Or, at least, their hair — Fashionista
- Oh no! Another security breach has happened — Racked
- Here's why we will always love Emma Thompson — HuffPost Style
- Prada denies being in trouble with the law — The Daily Beast
- Lupita Nyong'o is stunning on the cover of Dazed & Confused — The Fashion Spot
- Styleite got a makeover! — Styleite
An outfit so good, we won't mind running errands in the cold.
Along comes Gwyneth Paltrow in Valentino!
Did her two-toned cape and dress play second fiddle to all those diamonds?
All the jaw-dropping accessories.
Glitter on, Lady Mary.
Did she bring it, or did she bring it?
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler may be friends, but they will have to duke it out in this poll.
- Grab a bed sheet and a seat belt! — Fashionista
- Now there's a security breach at Neiman, too — Racked
- What Gareth Pugh received for Christmas — AnOther Mag
- Prada denies that it is being investigated by tax authorities — Vogue UK
- Honorable mention to this model-centric Golden Globes joke — Telegraph
- Will you indulge in this celeb-approved trend? — The Cut
- Did you all know how stylish Amelia Earhart was? — HuffPost Style
- It's hard not to love the latest Moschino line — Lucky
- How New York's style set beat the polar vortex — NYTimes