Two words: Nick Wooster.
And the best dressed title goes to . . .
Seriously — the sheer amount of leopard-print coats on sale right now is mind-boggling.
- Victoria Beckham will open her first store in London — Telegraph
- This fashion photographer is trying her hand at beauty — The Cut
- Is it possible that art history and fashion are inversely related? — AnotherMag
- Are luxury retailers in for a big surprise? — The Business of Fashion
- Lena Dunham took the high road with her response to Jezebel — Racked
- How men respond to style icons — Fashionista
- A day in the life of a publishing assistant — Fashion Week Daily
- You might not see Prince Harry wearing this anymore — HuffPost Style
- Give off-season collections a chance! — Lucky
Her best looks from this award season.
She traded megawatt jewels for glamazon shades.