- You just might want to copy this one . . . — People StyleWatch
- This Oscar de la Renta book needs to be on your coffee table — The Zoe Report
- Alessandra Ambrosio shares her approach to getting dressed in the morning — InStyle
- Garance Doré debuts a new line of stationery and iPhone cases you'll want to shop immediately — Fashionista
- Eva Chen offers tips on how to wear sneakers the fashion-editor way — Lucky
- Rihanna parties in Paris in a sheer shirt, but no bra — The Cut
- Peek inside the $80,000 Oscars swag bag — POPSUGAR Tech
- See all the dresses ever worn by best actress award winners at the Oscars in one place — Styleite
- From Breakfast at Tiffany's to Brokeback Mountain, these are all the moments that denim mattered in Oscars history — Unzipped
You can buy your way to that je ne sais quoi this season.
We volunteer to help her pick.
We'll be right back — there's some serious shopping to do!
Brides-to-be: consider the ecommerce giant for your big day dress!
The designer puts the focus on himself for Fall 2014.
They're Ralph Lauren, naturally.
Just in time for Spring, the Cambridge satchel is available in fun new metallic shades.
Keep spirits up even when temperatures are down.