See the stars we're excited to see on Grammys Sunday!
Très chic, non?
Her everyday accessories are surprisingly wallet-friendly when you spin it just so.
- They were all over the clothes we saw during Couture Week — InStyle
- Valentino resurrects Björk's swan dress — Lucky
- Inside the shopping sprees of famous first ladies — The Daily Beast
- Carey Mulligan explains how she destroyed her Oscars dress — The Cut
- How a baby's birth inspired a new line of kids' clothes — POPSUGAR Moms
- Will Oprah stop posing for the cover of her own magazine? — The Wire
- What The Devil Wears Prada got wrong — The Huffington Post
- Why Kim Kardashian is the world's new favorite style icon — Fashionista
- A football star talks about his Vogue shoot — Page Six
- The increasing importance of slip-on sneakers — Lifestyle Mirror
- Where do we sign up for our turn to twin with Jacobs? — Fashionista
- Burberry says there aren't any harmful chemicals in its kids' clothes — Vogue UK
- Meanwhile, A.P.C. just launched a kids' collaboration — Elle
- Cambridge Satchel Company gets a huge investment — Telegraph
- Here's Arizona Muse making a feathered mohawk work — Nowness
- Fashion people will trek to Brooklyn for Alexander Wang's next show — NYDN
- Modern sunglasses inspired by classic Hollywood — Vanity Fair
- How André Leon Talley is settling in at Zappos — The New York Times
- Deep thoughts on vintage fashion magazine covers — The Huffington Post