Jet-set darling Olivia Palermo is currently ranked No. 2 in POPSUGAR Fashion's Fashion Week Street Style Bracket — but to hear her tell it, this well-heeled young woman is just trying to wear what works best for her. In an interview at a party celebrating Stuart Weitzman's 5050 boot this week, Palermo told us about everything from how she gets ready every day to her favorite thing about Fall in New York City. Read on for more of our interview with Palermo.
Miranda Kerr was busy in the city over the weekend, delivering three spot-on street style outfits. And the one thing they all had in common? Navy! Watch on for a little outfit inspiration.
On Allison: G-star top, Forever 21
- Bluefly’s friends and family sale takes flight today with 20% off sitewide till Oct. 23 — enter FAMILY.
- Today and tomorrow, take an extra 20% off sale stylesat LOFT — enter PRIVATE20.
- Save 25% off your order Alice + Olivia ithrough Oct. 24 — no code needed.
- Today and tomorrow, take 25% off at The Trend Boutique, plus get free shipping — enter TAKE25.
- Save 20% on regularly priced items at Lands' End, plus get free shipping, through Oct. 22 — enter code TWINKLE and pin 5020.
- Save 25% on your order at Scoop NYC today, plus get free shippning on orders of $200 or more.
- Save up to 50% on women's watches at Watch Station.
Have no fear, the Complete Gift Guide for the season is here! Not only does Coach have luxurious gifts for everyone at every price, they've impeccably curated them into one must-see, must-shop online resource, featuring sections such The Holiday It List (with edited gift lists from tastemakers like supermodel Karlie Kloss) and The Best of the Best (with the brand's all-out fave picks for him, her, and you).
As if you weren't already feeling like the most sophisticated shopper ever, Coach also offers Holiday at Your Service, an extensive list of five-star services like free shipping, free gift boxes, free monograms, and more!
Visit Coach.com to view the Complete Gift Guide for yourself, and check out this slideshow now for peek at what we're most excited to give — and get!
Shop the looks from left: Topshop Boutique bird crest sweatshirt ($90), Zara flared miniskirt ($60), Report Signature Fairfield ankle boots ($125); Kenzo cotton blend embroidered sweatshirt ($420), H&M twill skirt ($13), Sam Edelman Margo ankle boots ($200); Madewell Bien Fait sweatshirt ($75), 10 Crosby Derek Lam Exclusive flare weave skirt ($355), Tibi Piper boot ($598)
- Her furry boots at Sundance were amazing — Lucky
- Terry Richardson photographed the Kardashian collab with Lipsy — Racked
- Splendid is launching a line of handbags — Instyle
- Eva Chen welcomes Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele to Lucky — The Cut
- Vans is expanding beyond sneakers come Spring — Elle
- This is the woman who stole 905 bags over 3 years — British Vogue
- It's time to get futuristic with fashion — The Fashion Spot
- Karl Lagerfeld now comes in paper doll form — Style.com
- Prince George's christening gown is almost 200 years old . . . sort of — HuffPost Style
Join us Tuesday, Oct. 22 at 4:30 p.m. EDT/ 1:30 p.m. PDT for the POPSUGAR Beauty Awards! We'll be highlighting the top players in the beauty game and celebrating women who prove that inner beauty is the most stunning of them all.
Be sure to join us Tuesday to see who wins most radiant skin, best smile, your choice for most inspirational beauty, and more.
We've been eyeing over-the-knee boots for awhile now, and Hollywood's no different. Stars are stepping out in this Fall's It shoe and putting their own styling spin on the thigh-high, whether it's pairing them with microshorts or wearing them over pants for a more covered-up look. Click through for seven different looks to inspire a full week of dressing.